What the f*ck was that?

Just now, Buddy Repperton said:

Jesus, some of the so called "fans' on here really need a reality check ffs. 

Wait, what? 

A reality check that weve drawn to 2 relegation candidates? 

A reality check we went to Millwall tonight for a draw? 

You must be on drugs if you’re happy with that 

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

We’re not playing f*cking Man City - it’s Millwall, who are relegation candidates

So why do we fear them? Why go and setup like that? It makes no sense 

It’s nothing short of abysmal - all we needed was like you said more pace on the pitch 

Tbf, the only pace we have is Aaron who has played about 5 games in the last two years...

I'd calm down if I was you. 

It's not going to get magically better, unfortunately. 

We’re not playing f*cking Man City - it’s Millwall, who are relegation candidates

So why do we fear them? Why go and setup like that? It makes no sense 

It’s nothing short of abysmal - all we needed was like you said more pace on the pitch 

Gives the opposition something to think about. 

The players need to take a look at themselves too, but the line-up didn't help one bit. 

Ah and yes don’t forget Bruce in his first press conference did say we would go for it....

Well we haven’t, and we’ve drawn to two absolutely shyyyte sides this last week

Oh and if you think this is an over reaction but then are surprised why we’ve lost against the blades - then get ready, because they’ll turn us inside out at the minute

Edited by TodwickOwl

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Wait, what? 

A reality check that weve drawn to 2 relegation candidates? 

A reality check we went to Millwall tonight for a draw? 

You must be on drugs if you’re happy with that 

You expecting play offs after our recent management change then?

Didn't say owt about being happy but Im not expecting miracles either. 

Nobody is saying, or I haven’t said about playoffs 

But we should be beating Millwall

If you accept that tonight then there’s something wrong 

I don't accept it, it's probably as good as it's been all season. Why should we "be beating millwall" ? When we have struggled to put more than 2 passes together for the last 6 months?

12 minutes ago, Junglejay said:

Looked like 22 pissed up blokes kicking a ball aimlessly around a pitch for 90 minutes. 

That passage of play when Palmer was dispossessed and the Millwall boy ran in to the box, tried to do a step over and fell over the ball- summed it all up! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Nobody is saying, or I haven’t said about playoffs 

But we should be beating Millwall

If you accept that tonight then there’s something wrong 

With respect, it's been obvious for a long while that this is where we've been heading. 

Don't have a go at fans that figured this out a while before you did. This is where we're at, it's been obvious for at least a year and a bit that this is where we're at and where we're going to be for the foreseeable future.

To be honest I see it as a cr@p team that was leaking goals turning into a cr@p team that is hard to beat and picks up clean sheets. 

The players we have aren’t good enough to be top 10. It’s time we stopped living in the past. Carlos season 1 feels like 10 years ago. 

This team needs a complete rebuild. Get to 50 and blood a few more U23’s such as Boroukov and J. Lee. See if anyone can step up. 

12 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Will get negged but I completely agree.

Second half when we changed to a more positive formation, you could see we had just wasted 45 minutes of football.

We need to stop fearing the opposition. We genuinely have nothing to lose now this season. Why can't we just go for it for once. Aarons would have scared the poo out of their defence tonight. 

Agree.

Second half was an improvement although it didn't come to anything.

Yes Aarons would probably have run them ragged, so don't understand why the 3 new lads are still sidelined.

Bit of excitement and expectation matched with a favourable run of games for the first time in months and this squad of players do what? Yes that is right they flatter to deceive just like they have always done. 

Absolute garbage attack wise and massive changes are needed in the summer.

Just now, Frazzlebeak said:

Don’t be angry.....no one likes you when you’re angry

I'm not the hulk YET

But I did expect more from this evening. I would have accepted losing if we looked like scoring

Sorry for those Fletcher but he frustrates me as much as Booth. He really couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo and what we put our faith in players as bad as him then we won't ever be a free scoring team Imo