U23s v L**ds (h)

Right-back dazzles and mazes his way through three or four challenges off the right flank and his eventual cross deserves a finish, but Ash Baker sees it behind for a corner.

Pascal Struijk denied after he rifles a shot low towards goal after a corner. Blocked on the line and eventually the Owls get it away. Best chance of the match so far.

• Thanks 1

Just now, pazowl55 said:

No Abdi. He is gone we know that.

But does this mean Matias is with the first team or is he also on his bike.

We know none of these are with the first team today so doesn't this mean the beginning of the end for them aswell.

Should imagine Matias has travelled down - Abdi?  :mellow:

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

No Abdi. He is gone we know that.

But does this mean Matias is with the first team or is he also on his bike.

We know none of these are with the first team today so doesn't this mean the beginning of the end for them aswell.

We have a big squad and only three seniors (excl goalie) allowed in the u23s. There can be players who end up in neither squad on the day but it isn't necessarily the end for them.

I'd think Abdi will never play again here. Matias might miss both games being not in as much need of a run out as the others... or he may in tonight's squad.

At this stage I don't think you can read too much into what happens. Bruce will still be running the rule over them.

Kamwa cuts in off ther right flank at pace and lets fly with his left boot, but it’s way, way over the top. Wasted.

The defender (Diaz) gets a yellow card after sliding in heavily on Winnall a little outside the Wednesday box. Looked a safe challenge to me.

1 minute ago, OxonOwl said:

Chance of total rest for FF and MM in instead.

Maybe or he starts with Aarons and Matias takes Boyds place on the bench. Has hooked Boyd off twice in two games hasn't he. 

But I just got a sneaky feeling Matias is one like Abdi that he has already decided is being released.