Lord Snooty

Millwall - V - Wednesday OMDT

Boyd  a yard short. 

Good away point.

Another clean sheet.

Pelupessy should be available for the next game.

Hooper is a match nearer to a comeback.

Nuhiu has been rested and will be available for Rotherham.

It’s all good.

• Haha 2

Just watching the end of the West Brom game. What a cheating sod that Gayle is. 

• Agree 2

We were pathetic really, midfield far too deep, Bannan should be higher up the pitch looking to link up, therefore whenever the defence get the ball it's just hoof! Reach and Boyd redundant. How can Bruce not change things up after that? Also I can never understand a manager not using all his subs, especially when his team is playing as poor as that, I have no words really, just poor.

I'll just play devils advocate a little and say Millwall and Reading are scrapping for what they can get and probably scared of conceding.  

The pitch was terrible.

Bruce has probably worked hard on defence

er……………..

• Sad 1

First half pellupesey was a passenger, looked much better when Boyd came on, a bit more goi g forward then,  unfortunately and I will say this again, every time joao starts he doesn’t turn up, he’s got some talent in him but when he’s given his chances he never plays well. 

Hector, Fox thorniley and Palmer were solid enough, bannan is frustrating me now, plays ok but just every now and again he loses his mind and does stupid things. 

Not too too sure what to expect now for the rest of the season, it’s about building for next season now anyhow so as long as we are playing ok I’m happy enough.

not sure how we get it but next season we need some creativity though, wingers or an attacking central mid, ideally both because we look void of attacking intent.  

Just st got to hope that FF gets back to full fitness and by some miracle lee gets fit again and back to something like because the rest of them don’t look like they have a clue going forward. 

I know so,e will be unhappy today but a draw at Millwall isn’t horrific., better teams than us will go and lose by the goal before the end of the season. 

Diabolical display again. Bannan was truly dreadful, as we're most of the team. 

Hector was excellent. Boyd had to come on to stop the runs of Wallace. Boyd played well. It's a sad indictment when our oldest player is the fastest by a mile. 

Fletcher has joined the equine ranks. We have another season of this cart house. 

Reach runs around but surrounded by too many no hopers.

No manager in the world could do anything with this team. Saying that. Our three new signings should all be playing. Next match get them in. 

Overall it was an appalling performance but as good as this team is going to get. 

We have the highest paid team of zombies in the world who are all laughing all the way to the bank. 

Yes sir, the jokes on us 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

My fault m'lord your signal has the capacity to see into the future , my apologies. sir.

Bloody hell!!

That was my air-fair home! 

We’re Dire to watch majority of the time. Terrible going forward and retaining possession, but credit to defence especially the rock big hector. So infuriating to watch and FFs half arsed free kick at the end sums us up.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Yep, diving barsteward

• Agree 1

58% possession 

10 shots 

2 on target. 

Another clean sheet

Away from home

a couple of months ago we couldn’t have dreamt of that. 

Edited by upperwinngardensowl
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

..no VAR there...ref decisions for two pens tonight both terrible.

• Agree 1

So many people slag any of our strikers, they are not all poo, we have a group of very capable strikers, the problem is the same we have had for a few seasons and that is lack of creativity.  

Once we lost lee to the bad injury we struggled, he was the only capable player to u lock defences and he worked well with bannan.  

Until we get more creative midfielders it matters matters not one fizz who we play upfront. 

• Agree 3

Another game that had been different we'd have lost under Jos.

5 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Boyd  a mile short. 

Fixed it for you 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Boyd  a yard short. 

I f*****g knew it.....lol

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 10.50.39 AM.png

• Haha 5

Funny thing is...

After it's all done, I'm so meh about the whole thing right now. 

To get too worked up, would be like watching a crap movie and expecting a different outcome. 

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Diabolical display again. Bannan was truly dreadful, as we're most of the team. 

Hector was excellent. Boyd had to come on to stop the runs of Wallace. Boyd played well. It's a sad indictment when our oldest player is the fastest by a mile. 

Fletcher has joined the equine ranks. We have another season of this cart house. 

Reach runs around but surrounded by too many no hopers.

No manager in the world could do anything with this team. Saying that. Our three new signings should all be playing. Next match get them in. 

Overall it was an appalling performance but as good as this team is going to get. 

We have the highest paid team of zombies in the world who are all laughing all the way to the bank. 

Yes sir, the jokes on us 

Only saw the last 20 but find the criticism of Bannan bizarre. Certainly did well when i was watching.  

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Funny thing is...

After it's all done, I'm so meh about the whole thing right now. 

To get too worked up, would be like watching a crap movie and expecting a different outcome. 

This. Just lost all excitement and enjoyment for Wednesday at the minute. Nothing truly ever changes.

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Only saw the last 20 but find the criticism of Bannan bizarre. Certainly did well when i was watching.  

He was ok in patches. Wasn’t horrific, pretty average performance  but the last few times I have watched he hasn’t been at his best, not even close.