Millwall - V - Wednesday OMDT

Abaht time too! Weears tha been lad! Folk are waitin on thi. We should be looking at three points toneet but not holding me breath. It’ll be a mistake to go defensive, never seems to work. I hope Joao and Aarons get a chance to run at their defence, might mek it more entertaining. UTO! Bring Back Sid! 

28 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

4am

Somewhere.

Egypt

image.png.d4fc43ea1da129e9ea6b0b8f0b20fbf0.png

"Good morning Sir."

"Morning Stubbs..... Arrh...my arris"

"I did tell you to rub some arnica on it Sir."

"The boniest bloody camel I've ever ridden!"

"Ridden a lot of camels have you Sir?"

"Never mind that, wheres the coffee?"

"The coffee is gone Sir. Along with the camels. And our guide."

"Gone? Where the bloody hell have they gone?"

"Off into the great yonder Sir"

"The theiving gets!"

"imageproxy.php?img=&key=f675defbb12fa095It's that sort of outburst that is probably the reason they left Sir"

"Eh?"

"Last night Sir. When you finished off the brandy reserves and started singing the thieves song from Alladin at them Sir"

"I was trying to get in with them Stubbs. Social chameleon me."

"Indeed Sir."

"Bloody hell Stubbs. I'm sore. Hungry. And I'm starting to think this whole thing is a waste of bloody time."

"Not really Sir. I was talking to the young boy who tends the camels last night , before you offended their owners...."

"Oh?"

"And he says there is a rumour in the market town. That a bald man passed through just last week."

"Hargreaves!"

"Possibly Sir"

"He said there was a rumour that he..... had a companion. A companion with..... a pipe, and...... a letcherous , bawdy laugh"

"Sid! . Good God Stubbs! Where the hell are they?"

"Here's the thing Sir. They were heading to the Airport"

"Damn the man. He's always a step ahead. Come Stubbs, there isn't a second to spare."

"Sir. You do know we have an OMDT to do. We play Millwall today"

"F*ck Millwall Stubbs, the very foundations of Owlstalk are at stake here"

"But Sir.."

"Oh very well. Send the stats to the mod using the last messenger Dove"

"Very good Sir"

MILWALL - V - WEDNESDAY

image.png.cda53c63173a195d6757d4b005721e91.png

Sky Bet Championship
7:45pm Tuesday 12th February
New Den 

TEAM NEWS

Millwall will give a fitness test to forward Tom Elliott for Tuesday's visit of Steve Bruce's Owls, as he nears a comeback after a dislocated shoulder.

Manager Neil Harris will be without Ben Amos, Conor McLaughlin and Tom Bradshaw because of ongoing injuries.

Sheffield Wednesday have concerns about captain Tom Lees, whose shin injury kept him out of the draw with Reading.

January signings Dominic Iorfa and Achraf Lazaar could make their Wednesday debuts in the capital.

Opta stats

• Millwall have won one of their last 10 league matches against Sheffield Wednesday (D3 L6), a 2-1 win at the Den last season.

• Sheffield Wednesday have won three of their last four league matches against Millwall (L1).

• Millwall have won their last five league matches played on Tuesday, a run stretching back to February 2018 - a 2-1 home win over Sheffield Wednesday

• Sheffield Wednesday have lost their last six league matches against teams from London, including five away games in that time.

• Millwall haven't failed to score in three consecutive home league matches since August 2013.

• Sheffield Wednesday manager Steve Bruce has lost five of his last six away Championship matches in London (W1), not including his defeat at Wembley in last season's play-off final with Aston Villa.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!

Happy travels snoots

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, debram said:

Sheffield Wednesday have lost their last six league matches against teams from London, including five away games in that time.

Is this true? We beat Millwall at home in August! Haven't played 6 matches against London teams since then. (Just one - a travesty at QPR)

14 minutes ago, e6owl said:

Is this true? We beat Millwall at home in August! Haven't played 6 matches against London teams since then. (Just one - a travesty at QPR)

That's what the BBC page says, but they're wrong.

Our last six league games against London clubs were:

QPR (a) L 0-3
Millwall (h) W 2-1
Brentford (a) L 0-2
QPR (a) L 2-4
Fulham (h) L 0-1
Millwall (a) L 1-2