How many Wednesday fans are there in the world ?

10 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

Interesting point.  Would it be "legal' for all Owls Americas members, to buy tickets, and give the tickets to a person whom can actually attend the matches? Near as I can tell, Hillsborough could benefit from about another 10-15,000 people in the stadium, and there are probably twice that number whom would go, not just because the tickets are free, but rather because they're SWFC fans, and just can't swing, or justify the ticket prices.

I'm serious and am going to bring this thought to the attention of Owls Americas.  

wednesdayite do it through the smilefund charity they run , and it would be more money into the club so it could work

6 hours ago, andytrig said:

Me to, I'm down in Cornwall and it's way to long a trip to make on a regular basis, but would also happily sign for a club lottery.

I'm 'working from home' today so will e-mail the club and get the ball rolling. Is Katrien still the best person to contact?

Hi andytrig, hoping you were pulling our leg with the Katrien question. Cornwall is great, but you have to drive for at least an hour to get anywhere near the motorway network! One day...

9 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

As for the earlier comments about fans and supporters, there were 23000 or so supporters in the ground Saturday, supporting the club by paying money in. Anyone who puts money in is a supporter and a fan. Those that don't put money in but follow our results etc are fans only. Would that be a suitable definition? 

So by that definition you can also add every Wednesday supporter living overseas and subscribing to iFollow.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Well I'm south by  South Anston so I don't count

:duntmatter:

a very little known Cary Grant sequel you know?

No Crop spray chases though.

Grant was chased on foot down Dog Kennel Lane and jumped on a fast moving canal Barge and escaped out to Chesterfield followed in hot pursuit by the Kiveton massive..

Longest chase scene in Hollywood history 7 hours 45 mins ..........

dbb03d829d60d905ab09afbe367f1e3b.gif

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 6