Let me ask this question re Winnall...

Just now, gurujuan said:

Which is why we should have sold him All those who think we can make millions on him though, will be in for a shock We’d be lucky to get our money back

We would have doubled our money if we had sold him last year. I don't think we will make millions however if he had the chance and started scoring you never know just look at Madine

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

We would have doubled our money if we had sold him last year. I don't think we will make millions however if he had the chance and started scoring you never know just look at Madine

Yeah well that’s true, totally bizarre

35 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Nuhiu is terrible...never ever in this wide world as he been up to championship standard. 

Like I said in the other thread maybe we should tell Steve Bruce this just in case Agnew hasnt and then maybe we should ring up Carlos, jos and Bully and say told you so ?

What do you think Jack?

24 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Like I said in the other thread maybe we should tell Steve Bruce this just in case Agnew hasnt and then maybe we should ring up Carlos, jos and Bully and say told you so ?

What do you think Jack?

What other options do we have at the moment? Seriously ask yourself this question!!!

1. FF & Joao...break down after 4/5 games in the side and can’t be relied on to play 10-15 games in a row.

2. Hooper...every chance he will never play for us again. Unfortunate and disappointing for us fans.

3. Fletcher...it’s become apparent he can’t play a full 90 and he has also had his fair share of injuries in the last 18months. 

5. Winnall...had a long term injury and hasn’t had enough of a chance in the past to jump straight in.

The common denominator with all our current options is injury and reliability!! The only thing that nuhiu has in his favour is that he is rarely injured and can be called upon almost every match so in that sense he is trusted by managers...this doesn’t make him good enough in any way shape or form. He isn’t good enough, never has been n never will be.

he shouldn’t have been offered the extension at the end of last season!! 

I think Winnall will get his chances with Bruce running the show, if indeed he's fit enough to take the chances.  Is Winnall a lone-frontman, perfectly at home operating in the box, in heavy traffic?  Who knows?  What role does Bruce expect him to play, if any?  Who's interested in buying a 28(?) year-old Player, just back from the seriously-injured list?  I like Winnall, but, does Bruce?  Got a feeling that Winnall won't be with SWFC next season.

27 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Hes got another year left. Contract expires 30/06/2020.

We should try and sell him in the summer then. That would still leave us with Fletcher, Joao, Forestieri and Winnall. Then we’d have to see how Hooper comes back from injury and also see what happens with Rhodes when his loan spell finishes at the end of the season.