Let me ask this question re Winnall...

Lots of people are moaning/abusing/talking basic poo about how bad Nuhiu was in his 10 whole long minutes on saturday saying Winnall this ...Winnall that, but what has Winnall done here that has made everyone think he is the key and its him who should be starting or at least coming on as sub, forget Derby its his time here that counts so what has he done ? I genuinely cant think of many games he has single handily won us?

Btw not a dig at him as I would love him to become a machine just a question/opinions...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Lots of people are moaning/abusing/talking basic poo about how bad Nuhiu was in his 10 whole long minutes on saturday saying Winnall this ...Winnall that, but what has Winnall done here that has made everyone think he is the key and its him who should be starting or at least coming on as sub, forget Derby its his time here that counts so what has he done ? I genuinely cant think of many games he has single handily won us?

Btw not a dig at him as I would love him to become a machine just a question/opinions...

Think he scored 4 goals in 2017. :ph34r:

Hard working, determined, limited ability, slow, injury prone. 

I do feel he needs a run in the team like Rhodes got to really prove his worth.

Rhodes got time game, which ultimately proved that he wasn’t good enough.

Winnall has been stop start - which to be fair to him is never easy. 

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

But Big Dave is? If a choice has to be made there is only 1 winner and the Big Dave is not it.

Actually he probably is but, I don’t think Nuhiu is the answer either However, if both are on the bench, I believe there would be more situations where Nuhiu would be more useful

• Like 1

Just now, gurujuan said:

Actually he probably is but, I don’t think Nuhiu is the answer either However, if both are on the bench, I believe there would be more situations where Nuhiu would be more useful

I must have been watching a different player for the last 6 seasons then. I expect nothing from him which manages my expectations and when/if he plays tomorrow I will back him from the stands at Millwall. However no one will ever convince me he is worthy of a place in the squad

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Both Nuhiu and Winnall should and will be top of the list of strikers to get rid of this summer. Only difference is Winnall hasn't had the opportunities that Nuhiu has. 

Maybe, but I would suggest it’s because his limitations are more apparent 

33 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Nuhiu is terrible...never ever in this wide world as he been up to championship standard. 

1 minute ago, soldierboyblue said:

Winnall will command a fee but Big Dave will command buttons

Which is why we should have sold him All those who think we can make millions on him though, will be in for a shock We’d be lucky to get our money back