Nuhiu coming on as sub Saturday.

2 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

So youre okay when someone is screaming abuse at a player just bcz its what fans do and they are paid very well....ill leave it there then.

I screamed abuse at him because it was the only chance after I'd given him the right of way and he never acknowledged me last week. Boo Nuhiu. Ungrateful driver!!

Do you agree with that

TAXIMARK?? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Maxine said:

Every time someone says they dont rate Nuhiu they get abuse. I dont rate Nuhiu and its a pity we didn't have Winnall on the bench on Saturday to bring on. 

I was incorrect on Saturday Maxine .

my lad says that I've seen Winnall at least six times in a Wednesday game ( as a substitute included) not just the once as I thought I had..

Just shows what an impact Winnall has made on my football memory !!!...

Jury's still out on a player who's been with us 2 years !!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stanningtonowl said:

I screamed abuse at him because it was the only chance after I'd given him the right of way and he never acknowledged me last week. Boo Nuhiu. Ungrateful driver!!

Do you agree with that

TAXIMARK?? :ph34r:

Just call me mark pal lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ash76 said:

We all know what he’s good at and what he’s not. Why get frustrated about the stuff he’s not?

Bruce will have brought him on Saturday to occupy defenders because Fletcher had ran out of steam. 

He did did exactly what he was asked of him Saturday. Drew the attention of defenders, retained the ball and one of their players bounced off him as a result.

He struggles to get off the ground because of his lack of mobility and  the attention he gets. The time he didn’t and a moan went up Saturday you’ll have also noticed their player didn’t get off the ground. I wonder why

Wish fans would appreciate individuals qualities rather than berate their weaknesses and wish they were something they’re not.

Thank god someone actually understands football .

3 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Maybe, but the only time people have praised him and gone over the top about it is prob out of retaliation at being the resident skapegoat.

Can understand if he has had a run of 5 games plus but for to single him out after coming on as a late sub and even questioning Steve Bruces decision-making just makes you sick to be frank.

Couldn't believe it when I left on saturday there were a few boos ringing out as well.

Resident scapegoat? Really tell me how on earth he warranted another 2 years after half a season of playing well. I won’t boo him but he is absolutely woeful and offers nothing. He came on for the last 10 minutes as you say never got off the ground for a single header, lost every ball out in to him and looks vastly overweight. People on here slated Hooper for being unfit last season but he has offered more in his limited time than Big Dave ever has or will. He is the worst centre forward I’ve ever seen play for us.

9 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Resident scapegoat? Really tell me how on earth he warranted another 2 years after half a season of playing well. I won’t boo him but he is absolutely woeful and offers nothing. He came on for the last 10 minutes as you say never got off the ground for a single header, lost every ball out in to him and looks vastly overweight. People on here slated Hooper for being unfit last season but he has offered more in his limited time than Big Dave ever has or will. He is the worst centre forward I’ve ever seen play for us.

Tell that to carlos, Lee Bullen, Jos (reluctantly) Agnew and Bruce who have all seen something im him to include him, maybe you should have a word like.

So you think Proudlock, Kim Olsen and Bothroyd were better do you ???

:duntmatter:

Edited by TaxiMark
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

F.ook all to do with us mate

I'll tell you what though, It could well come to a point where we are ALL in the sheeite together, and pretty soon...

The senseless slagging off of players, without humour, with simply rancour...ain't going to help anyone... I bet half the players read our stuff and laugh their socks off

But

Bring it to Hillsborough?. It does make a difference. and its totally self defeating rubbish,

Take a minute to think about what we have, whether its Nuhiu or Fox..They are fit and ready to play, rarely injured, always f.ookin' turn up...We would rather simper about Forestieri, who actually REFUSED to turn up once...Mourn Hoopers injuries...bloody fixture in the side he is!...."Will abdi fire"...Its about time we appreciated those who put a shift in...no matter how misplaced their effort..cos the f.ookers who sit and steal a wage are halfway to ruining our chances for years to come

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I'll tell you what though, It could well come to a point where we are ALL in the sheeite together, and pretty soon...

The senseless slagging off of players, without humour, with simply rancour...ain't going to help anyone... I bet half the players read our stuff and laugh their socks off

But

Bring it to Hillsborough?. It does make a difference. and its totally self defeating rubbish,

Take a minute to think about what we have, whether its Nuhiu or Fox..They are fit and reasy to play, rarely injured, always f.ookin' turn up...We would rather simper about Forestieri, who actually REFUSED to turn up once...Mourn Hoopers injuries...bloody fixture in the side he is!...."Will abdi fire"...Its about time we appreciated those who put a shift in...no matter how misplaced their effort..cos the f.ookers who sit and steal a wage are halfway to ruining our chances for years to come

Frame this !

3 hours ago, Kanye West said:

I'm genuinely baffled as well that we opted to give him a new 2 year deal.

Barring his purple patch he's never shown any indication he can be a consistent scorer, so I really struggle to see what he brings to the side.

Another waste of money.

People on here were clamouring for us to re-sign the Albanian Messi for another year.

There were rumours that Leeds were in for him, can you imagine him playing for Bielsa, he'd actually look like an Ikea Wardrobe in that dynamic team. 

Nuhiu and his agent played a blinder.

That said when he's on form he is good, and he does offer something completely different to the rest of the strikers we have.

4 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

People on here were clamouring for us to re-sign the Albanian Messi for another year.

There were rumours that Leeds were in for him, can you imagine him playing for Bielsa, he'd actually look like an Ikea Wardrobe in that dynamic team. 

That said when he's on form he is good, and he does offer something completely different to the rest of the strikers we have.

Link?

I actually don’t mind him coming on when we’re desperate for a goal. He’s proven he can be a good impact player/nuisance towards the end of the game. He’s not nice to mark after 80 minutes of football.

However i’d love it we changed our approach. For me we should look to bring a player like Winnall on. If the ball falls in the box somewhere I’d back him every time in front of goal over Nuhiu. 

47 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

But

Take a minute to think about what we have, whether its Nuhiu or Fox..They are fit and ready to play, rarely injured, always f.ookin' turn up...We would rather simper about Forestieri, who actually REFUSED to turn up once...Mourn Hoopers injuries...bloody fixture in the side he is!...."Will abdi fire"...Its about time we appreciated those who put a shift in...no matter how misplaced their effort..cos the f.ookers who sit and steal a wage are halfway to ruining our chances for years to come

I have never booed a player in 40 years of watching Wednesday and never will, so you have the wrong person with your quote around this. You say appreciate those who put a shift in, there are better players available than Big Dave who would bring more to the party than he ever has. So you would play Big Dave over FF then?

31 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

Bar the last half of the season when has he ever put a string of consistent performances together?

10 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

I have never booed a player in 40 years of watching Wednesday and never will, so you have the wrong person with your quote around this. You say appreciate those who put a shift in, there are better players available than Big Dave who would bring more to the party than he ever has. So you would play Big Dave over FF then?

I quoted you regarding the contract comment, I never accused you of booing the side.

I would have had to play Big Dave instead of FF at Norwich the other year wouldn't  I?

Is FF a better player, no doubt about it.

Is Hooper a better player?

Not at the moment, not for long enough now.

The truth is none of them are good enough at the minute, nor for where we want to be

FF was aimless on Saturday.

We have to go with what we have

maybe for all next season

Nuhiu is awful, always has been and always will be. We’ll never get anywhere as long as he’s getting on the pitch. 

The guys a joke, when he comes on I’ve noticed our fans have actually started  laughing at him as he fumbles round giving away fouls and falling over. 

2 minutes ago, Ballmeist said:

Nuhiu is awful, always has been and always will be. We’ll never get anywhere as long as he’s getting on the pitch. 

The guys a joke, when he comes on I’ve noticed our fans have actually started  laughing at him as he fumbles round giving away fouls and falling over. 

Yea but on the plus side

There is often that bit where he accidentally sorta goes round 4 men, falls over , gets up, still has the ball it is  a remarkable testament to persistence,