Nuhiu coming on as sub Saturday.

So the bloke still gets a slating (granted on twatter) even though he had what 10 mins to make an impact, even people who I know just seem to love to slate him.

One person even questioned Steve Bruce on selecting him ffs in his first home game of the season.

Opinions are split but telling him to Fk off after he had 10 or so mins is bang out of order, yes hes not been effective as he has been this year but same can be said about Bannan and Forestieri too.

Pathetic support we have sometimes.

5 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

People do go over the top having a dig at Nuihu but some people also go over the top praising him when he had his purple patch end of last season.

He is simply not good enough and does annoy you his best form while being at Wednesday was when he was playing for a new contract.

Maybe, but the only time people have praised him and gone over the top about it is prob out of retaliation at being the resident skapegoat.

Can understand if he has had a run of 5 games plus but for to single him out after coming on as a late sub and even questioning Steve Bruces decision-making just makes you sick to be frank.

Couldn't believe it when I left on saturday there were a few boos ringing out as well.

What gets me about him coming on, is that we NEVER learn that he isn't very good at heading the ball.

Anywhere from his chest down, he's ideal to come on, he will give us a platform and can cause panic in their defence, but as soon as he comes on BOOM, whack it up to his head.

He can't jump, crowd gets on his back, we lose any positive momentum from the substitution!

17 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Maybe, but the only time people have praised him and gone over the top about it is prob out of retaliation at being the resident skapegoat.

Can understand if he has had a run of 5 games plus but for to single him out after coming on as a late sub and even questioning Steve Bruces decision-making just makes you sick to be frank.

Couldn't believe it when I left on saturday there were a few boos ringing out as well.

Think you are over reacting if people giving Nuhiu a bit of stick is making you feel sick.

Its football, its what fans do.

I can see how you can argue getting on his back doesn't make a player play any better but he is paid enough to cope with the crowd.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

People do go over the top having a dig at Nuihu but some people also go over the top praising him when he had his purple patch end of last season.

He is simply not good enough and does annoy you his best form while being at Wednesday was when he was playing for a new contract.

Simple answer, give him a month to month contract, he will bang in 40 goals a season lol

7 minutes ago, Lombado said:

If we were 1-0 up with 10 to go I see the logic. he can hold the play up and is a fabulous centre back for defending set pieces...but when we are chasing a win I thought maybe Fletch was the man to do this....only my opinion.

Fletcher had 80+ minutes to make an impact and didn't!

im not saying Nuhiu is the superior player and the answer to all our problems cos he's not, 

but SB had to change something as we were getting nowhere, he had a punt of chucking Nuhiu on and given how well he and Joao can link up on their day it was worth the gamble!

sadly it didn't pay off but that's football. 

Instead of having a pop at a player who isn't as good as some make out but also nowhere near as terrible as most make out,

I'd direct my attention at Boyd! 

Hes had one good game for us that's it! 

his positioning is awful, he moves like he's running threw treacle and looks uninterested after 25 minutes! 

10 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I'm genuinely baffled as well that we opted to give him a new 2 year deal.

Barring his purple patch he's never shown any indication he can be a consistent scorer, so I really struggle to see what he brings to the side.

Another waste of money.

Lets hope the myth that all opposition managers rate him highly is fact not fiction and one comes in for him this summer. Wont hold my breath though.

43 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think you are over reacting if people giving Nuhiu a bit of stick is making you feel sick.

Its football, its what fans do.

I can see how you can argue getting on his back doesn't make a player play any better but he is paid enough to cope with the crowd.

So youre okay when someone is screaming abuse at a player just bcz its what fans do and they are paid very well....ill leave it there then.

35 minutes ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

Fletcher had 80+ minutes to make an impact and didn't!

im not saying Nuhiu is the superior player and the answer to all our problems cos he's not, 

but SB had to change something as we were getting nowhere, he had a punt of chucking Nuhiu on and given how well he and Joao can link up on their day it was worth the gamble!

sadly it didn't pay off but that's football. 

Instead of having a pop at a player who isn't as good as some make out but also nowhere near as terrible as most make out,

I'd direct my attention at Boyd! 

Hes had one good game for us that's it! 

his positioning is awful, he moves like he's running threw treacle and looks uninterested after 25 minutes! 

Spot on .

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

So youre okay when someone is screaming abuse at a player just bcz its what fans do and they are paid very well....ill leave it there then.

Where did I say I was ok with a player getting abuse. World of difference with abuse a bit of stick.

Nuhiu first person to milk crowd when things are going well, has to take it on the chin when crowd on his back a bit.

Some players use it for motivation to shove it back up people giving them stick.

It's ok to criticise a player if you sit there week after week and you dont believe  them to be any good. Also we won't all agree on who we would pick to be in the team or on the bench or who to drop. 

How come we are not allowed to say we dont rate Nuhiu but its ok to say it about other players. 

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

5 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Some players use it for motivation to shove it back up people giving them stick.

I dont think having his own fans telling him to fuckoff on social media would make anyone play better.