This can’t be true....can it?

2 hours ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Dont know who's more daft, the blade asking the question or our lot questioning if the blade questioning it is right.

Agree, I think some Wednesday fans would like it to be true though so that they can go on the attack of DC and the club again.

Also, they won't be on the bottom. Although there might be enough seats for the just over 2k allocation on the bottom, we're not allowed to use them all. That's why they had the top last time.

3 minutes ago, steelowl said:

IMO anything over 30 is too much for home fans the world's gone mad

that being said   If it was allowed I would add a pro rata per seat premium to include costs /damages incurred last time that club visited 

Yes. Whenever Weeds and Blunts come there's always damage to be repaired. To be fair that lot from West Yorkshire cause more damage than the pork.

12 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

This is a rumour going round blades forums, my wife asked me about the truth of Chansiri petitioning the EFL to charge them extra.

My reply to her was it sounds like full on BS perpetuated by blades.

In truth it cannot be accurate, as it would not be possible under legislation.

This is of course true.

However the rumour/bs has already been repeated by them enough times (about 4) to make it a fact in their heads. 

13 minutes ago, alanharper said:

This is of course true.

However the rumour/bs has already been repeated by them enough times (about 4) to make it a fact in their heads. 

It will be Doom Howsons's exclusive in tomorrow 's star. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Why the hell would Alan Nixon know how much we are charging? He’s not the psammead.

Were going to charge them all £40k a week.

In fact they wish we would, just so that they could keep going on about it 

It's originated from a blade on twitter - obviously if such a request had indeed been confidentially submitted to the EFL to Chansiri, a random blade will know the exact details. After all they're experts in all things Wednesday and EFL, from our wage bills (Fletcher and Hooper are on £50k pw you know)  to how we somehow broke the rules by signing 3 players on transfer deadline day even though we're not under an embargo currently. It's actually quite cute how they keep encouraging each other to email the EFL to complain about us, I just imagine whoever gets the emails at EFL HQ laughing, shaking their head and copying and pasting the standard reply before hitting the delete button.

• Like 2

Just now, eckington owl said:

Yep, home ends will be full of pigs. 

They're going to take the Kop. Well there'll be 4 of them sitting on their trotters anyway but they'll be claiming it.

I've heard they're going to chuck Ethel the cleaning lady out of Legends and lock themselves in there again as well.

• Haha 1