This can’t be true....can it?

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Yes, that’s my understanding. I also think we are only going to give them just over 2000 - same as what we were given at Bumhole lane due to police advice.

We should stick them on the lower tier, let Home fans have the upper tier this time.

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

We should stick them on the lower tier, let Home fans have the upper tier this time.

Normally, I would agree with you but can’t see it selling out given high tickets prices and it’s a Monday night game on TV.

Moreover, South Yorkshire Police would also block it - you need around 6000 spare seats around the away fans in a fixture like this for segregation. 

3 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Normally, I would agree with you but can’t see it selling out given high tickets prices and it’s a Monday night game on TV.

Moreover, South Yorkshire Police would also block it - you need around 6000 spare seats around the away fans in a fixture like this for segregation. 

Not at bumhole lane tho.

Allegedly,yoonited have written to the league because they haven’t received their allocation info yet (which apparently the away club should receive 5weeks before the match)and the reason given is that the league are looking into a ‘request from the home club’ 

* info from someone purporting to be ITK