Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anyone any idea if Lazaar and Aarons are LTB or not.

would like see both and Iorfa start Tuesday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Anyone any idea if Lazaar and Aarons are LTB or not.

would like see both and Iorfa start Tuesday 

They are loan only. We haven't got a pot to wee wee in at moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going by what Bruce said, sounds like the terms are very favourable. Newcastle probably helping us out to get them playing again. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

They are loan only. We haven't got a pot to wee wee in at moment.

 

We have the pot we just can't wee wee in it.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither are wanted by parent club.

 

If we are in for them full transfer is another matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

 

We have the pot we just can't wee wee in it.

Or according to EFL we've already pissed in it too much

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lazaar looks some players (going off his highly accurate YouTube highlights) and just the kind of player we need on the left putting balls in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn’t any loan to buy arrangement will be scuppered by the transfer embargo the club will go into on submission of the latest accounts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Wouldn’t any loan to buy arrangement will be scuppered by the transfer embargo the club will go into on submission of the latest accounts?

Hopefully the loss of a shed load of high earners will convince the elf that we heading in the right direction though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Plonk said:

Hopefully the loss of a shed load of high earners will convince the elf that we heading in the right direction though

You would hope so, but I doubt either party would go into such arrangements unless/until the EFL judgement has been made clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not just about satisfying the efl with some high earners off the wage bill is it. We still have to account for the 14 odd million we over spent in the last 3 season. 

An embargo of some kind is inevitable and I think our club know it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lazaar's contract is up in the summer, so he could potentially sign when we clear the decks.  

 

Aarons however, has a deal at Newcastle until 2021...so signing him would (I imagine) incur a sizable fee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...