Last day for 1867 tomorrow

11 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Nailed on mate 

There was an update from the club on the 5th - https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/february/club-1867-update/

Interestingly, this update actually names 3 purchasers. John Smith, Fred Blogs and A N Other..... lol

Edit: Was tongue in cheek joking there but having read the purchaser comments I'm now not sure.

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Morepork said:

There was an update from the club on the 5th - https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/february/club-1867-update/

Interestingly, this update actually names 3 purchasers. John Smith, Fred Blogs and A N Other..... lol

Edit: Was tongue in cheek joking there but having read the purchaser comments I'm now not sure.

Image result for sid james pipe

My guess is between 50 and 100. Didn't they say if there wasn't a substantial update the scheme will be pulled? 

I'm still amazed thwy gave it another go.

To be fair though, nobody is having their hand forced. Just seems it's a lot of energy and airtime that may have been better placed elsewhere.

2 hours ago, terrycurran said:

Is there anything to stop Chansiri buying up all of them as a way of injecting money into the club? 

Yes, the fact he won't be able to recover it even if we did go up he wouldn't be able to recover it as it wouldn't be a loan like most of the money that goes in. That's not a dig either, just being realistic and that's even if the league did allow it.

Also, not very funny or clever to take the p1ss out of people that have, fair play to them I say

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Also, not very funny or clever to take the p1ss out of people that have, fair play to them I say

:tango: