Last day for 1867 tomorrow

Guest LittleG
10 hours ago, pauli said:

I bought one.

An entire section is roped off on the north stand and I get my nob sucked by attractive women.

I'd settle for unattractive women!!

12 hours ago, Morepork said:

There was an update from the club on the 5th - https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/february/club-1867-update/

Interestingly, this update actually names 3 purchasers. John Smith, Fred Blogs and A N Other..... lol

Edit: Was tongue in cheek joking there but having read the purchaser comments I'm now not sure.

A Fan purchased one.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Just camped out all night with several thousand others to snap up the last few. Fair play to the club opening up the South Stand for us all to sit in, but due to the lack of legroom I actually woke up with rickets.

By way of compensation 

The club will offer free transport to Northern General Hospital in a "Vitamin D-Taxi."....

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Just camped out all night with several thousand others to snap up the last few. Fair play to the club opening up the South Stand for us all to sit in, but due to the lack of legroom I actually woke up with rickets.

giphy_(1).gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

Will you get me 2 if I let you guess my Client number?

Interesting point with these ticket though say we sold a few thousand to none season ticket holders. We get promoted next season will season ticket holder potentially lose their seats if people getting the 1867 tickets need somewhere to sit, or can you only buy the deal in empty seats.

Don't think we have to much to worry about as the amount of people buying them so far could fit in 1 corporate box and we all know these are always empty.