Jump to content


BrainJoicey

Fox...... Cannot start again!

Recommended Posts

I’m going to show you all what I’m about. Without a doubt, when tonight’s game has finished, I shall be named woodland animal of the match.

 

Unless Squirrel Regis’s nephew is playing up front. Or Len Badger’s grandson.

 

 

 

 

4719AF7D-3A4B-4F1A-A743-7F3E017F3AF3.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Fox is one of the most improved players in recent weeks, possibly the most improved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet he can 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the op is going to start a thread about Hectors over hit pass just now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloke behind me on kop last home match was constantly talking crap.

 

He went one too far - after slagging fox off for the 50 or so time in the match I turned round and asked him what he was on.   He said he pays his money, he can have his say.

 

I asked him why i've not seen him before this season.  

 

He shut up.

 

Shame you can't say that to most on Owlstalk, because quite frankly - they lie and say they attend matches.  

 

 

 

Edited by Salmonbones
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fox is twice the player he was earlier this season. Looked good again tonight.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He had another steady if not spectacular game tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Fox is twice the player he was earlier this season. Looked good again tonight.

He is but unfortunately he's still not good enough, zero attacking threat

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Bloke behind me on kop last home match was constantly talking crap.

 

He went one too far - after slagging fox off for the 50 or so time in the match I turned round and asked him what he was on.   He said he pays his money, he can have his say.

 

I asked him why i've not seen him before this season.  

 

He shut up.

 

Shame you can't say that to most on Owlstalk, because quite frankly - they lie and say they attend matches.  

 

 

 

 

You sound like Fox’s Dad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting today, live from New York

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/02/2019 at 10:11, BC1867 said:

Lots of comments in here focussing on this game or the last two like that’s the only thing we can look at to assess players. Seems totally counterintuitive to me. I want Fox to do well like any other player and, whilst I agree he does not deserve to be a scapegoat, I am not going to delude myself he is even an adequate squad player; he isn’t, like many other of our players.

 

Transfer business since Wembley has been flipping woeful. That’s the real thing to blame. As for Fox never starting again like OP says, it’s up to Penney and/or the new loanee to displace him. Quite why they are finding it so difficult probably reflects that they may be sub-standard too. We can’t really blame any of them if so but hope SB can see the glaring deficiencies in our squad and can only hope DC sorts the money situation so he can actually resolve them. 

Are you actually saying that Fox cant be a good player and his improvement is meaningless because he has played some bad games. ???????

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/02/2019 at 21:25, Salmonbones said:

Bloke behind me on kop last home match was constantly talking crap.

 

He went one too far - after slagging fox off for the 50 or so time in the match I turned round and asked him what he was on.   He said he pays his money, he can have his say.

 

I asked him why i've not seen him before this season.  

 

He shut up.

 

Shame you can't say that to most on Owlstalk, because quite frankly - they lie and say they attend matches.  

 

 

 

 

Have you remembered 20,000 people’s faces? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/02/2019 at 16:49, theowlsman said:

I’m going to show you all what I’m about. Without a doubt, when tonight’s game has finished, I shall be named woodland animal of the match.

 

Unless Squirrel Regis’s nephew is playing up front. Or Len Badger’s grandson.

 

 

Pretty sure a great-grandson of John O’ Hare scored the winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

 

Pretty sure a great-grandson of John O’ Hare scored the winner.

 

Nah, O'Hare played out wide. He got the assist for Steve Bull's winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/02/2019 at 17:27, pgmetcalf said:

Fox is one of the most improved players in recent weeks, possibly the most improved 

He had a long way to come from. He may have got better but he is not good enough. It’s as simple as that. How long did it take Bruce to realise he needed to sign two full backs. He will be gone in the summer if we can find a taker. 

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VW are reliable most of the time!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will Fox trot onto the pitch today?

 

Tune in later to Fox News when we’ll have all the latest.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...