It’s sickening

People on here still fvvcking scapegoating certain players that either played well today or didn’t have the opportunity to perform. Some silly fvvckers have even been saying that Bannan’s overrated. 

We’re starting a new era under a new manager - a good manager that knows his stuff. He’ll pick the right team that contains the right players available to him. 

Fvvcking keyboard wariors and trolls really Fvvck me off. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

He was never going to be able to sort everything out straight away.

He's took 4 points from 6. Reasonably minded people will see that as par for the course. 

Some people are full of anger and some like rowing.

Always been the way. 

Staying off here after 5.30 on Saturdays is the best bet to enjoying your weekend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

He was never going to be able to sort everything out straight away.

He's took 4 points from 6. Reasonably minded people will see that as par for the course. 

Some people are full of anger and some like rowing.

Always been the way. 

Staying off here after 5.30 on Saturdays is the best bet to enjoying your weekend.

That’s good advice because Saturday night seems to bring out the numpties and I end up bickering with them. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, shandypants said:

People on here still fvvcking scapegoating certain players that either played well today or didn’t have the opportunity to perform. Some silly fvvckers have even been saying that Bannan’s overrated. 

We’re starting a new era under a new manager - a good manager that knows his stuff. He’ll pick the right team that contains the right players available to him. 

Whilst I kind of agree with you, just because people would moan at a lottery win, it doesnt make them keyboard warriors or trolls. 

Also, slightly hypocritical from someone calling themself Shandypants with a pic from Dumb and Dumber. 

People highlighting 2 moments from Fox, the one where he let the ball go out because he saw the flag go up and the other where he passed to Thorniley who was half asleep. If they weren't just waiting for a mistake they'd have noticed the 2 potentially saving goal moments. The first half where he intercepted a through ball and in the 2nd half he made a great tackle just before Hutch's equally good tackle/block after Bannan was caught in possession 

12 minutes ago, shandypants said:

And yet here you are, virtue signalling like a true keyboard warrior. 

People like to discuss performances of players, their contribution and ability. This forum is shocking for those want to be offended at so much as a negative comment. 

Normal rational adults can discuss the performance of a player without it meaning they want them skinned alive. Your reaction is somewhat flouncey. Don't take people's opinions on how a player played so personally. 

1 minute ago, lukestheman82 said:

Whilst I kind of agree with you, just because people would moan at a lottery win, it doesnt make them keyboard warriors or trolls. 

Also, slightly hypocritical from someone calling themself Shandypants with a pic from Dumb and Dumber. 

I’m not referring to the people who offer reasoned criticism - it’s the one’s that just peddle the same 5h1t week in week out about the same players whether they played well, badly or “par for the course”. 

1 minute ago, Ash76 said:

People highlighting 2 moments from Fox, the one where he let the ball go out because he saw the flag go up and the other where he passed to Thorniley who was half asleep. If they weren't just waiting for a mistake they'd have noticed the 2 potentially saving goal moments. The first half where he intercepted a through ball and in the 2nd half he made a great tackle just before Hutch's equally good tackle/block after Bannan was caught in possession 

Spot on! Prime example. 

• Like 1

Not saying its the case for everyone but it seems like so many people suddenly thought we were play off material and are suddenly angry and frustrated that we haven't turned into this quality of side overnight.

It's going to take a while but SB will make decisions about next season over the next 3 months by assessing which personnel and tactics are best to proceed with. 

For now though we've turned the worst defence in the league into one of the best over the last 8 games. Started to implement a style of play that has us being more on the front foot and creating chances (when was the last time we dominated the opening 15 minutes of a game like we did today) and if it wasn't for a bit of poor finishing from players that haven't exactly shown in the past that they can do the business anyway then we'd have won today. 

The teams near the top are a lot better drilled and organised than us. A lot fitter a lot more confident and a lot more clinical. All this is built over time and cemented in pre season. We have an advantage over a lot of teams that we have the chance to plan early. 

Overall its new paradigm of critical thinking from me, 'positive realism'. 

Edited by TheEnchanter
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

And yet here you are, virtue signalling like a true keyboard warrior. 

People like to discuss performances of players, their contribution and ability. This forum is shocking for those want to be offended at so much as a negative comment. 

Normal rational adults can discuss the performance of a player without it meaning they want them skinned alive. Your reaction is somewhat flouncey. Don't take people's opinions on how a player played so personally. 

Yes, I can appreciate your sentiment about my raging and hypocrisy with my comments about keyboard warriors but you misinterpret the type of poster I refer to. Rational “adult” debate is good and there are some great critical posters on here but there are some on here that will say Nuhiu, Palmer or Fox are 5h1t even if both were perfect in their performance. Palmer and Fox’s were excellent today yet have still been criticised and Nuhiu had 5 minutes of the game but still got hammered on here tonight. 

It drives me to distraction. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Yes, I can appreciate your sentiment about my raging and hypocrisy with my comments about keyboard warriors but you misinterpret the type of poster I refer to. Rational “adult” debate is good and there are some great critical posters on here but there are some on here that will say Nuhiu, Palmer or Fox are 5h1t even if both were perfect in their performance. Palmer and Fox’s were excellent today yet have still been criticised and Nuhiu had 5 minutes of the game but still got hammered on here tonight. 

Do what I TRY to do, let it wash over you, there are sane people out there thinking the same as you. Let them vent, it's more than a result for some, it's a way of life.

Edited by daleblue

11 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Today at the match i sat in front of a guy who was on his phone for the first 25 minutes. a guy a few seats behind me moaned about every backwards pass. A fella a few seats down on my row insisted on shouting instructions to hutchinson every 5 minutes. 

There are posters on here who are so confrontational and aggressive in general that away from the keyboard they're probably getting pegged every week by their Mrs and on here it's just deflection from their weakness and inevitable prolapse. 

Most people are weird, especially on the internet. Once you realise and accept that and just get on with your life, it all becomes much easier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

There's a thread about Nuhiu after almost every game, including today's in which he played five minutes.

Certain posters' obsession with him is bordering on insanity.

Too many space cadets on here. :biggrin:

221061328_spacecadet.thumb.jpg.77f7041fa5867d2679e5647596a41728.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1