No "Hi Ho"

13 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

It can't be hard to time the "Hi Ho"..Numerous times this season , its been cut short,

Today?

No "Hi Ho"..ATALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know its the start of Brucies reign and he has to be introduced etc...So Start the "Hi Ho" as walks out!....

So the KOp start it...about a minute after the North..and it goes summat like..

"Youy're everywhere or nowhere  hippy.. in yer heavy hat

goin' down a peach umbrella...when yer tyres are flat 

And its Hi Ho pea soup baby...

Fookin' shambolic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My granddaughter's first match yesterday,  she 'd been  practising  and excited to join in - i'm saying any second now you'll hear the music  (when that big up my part guy on the mic finally managed to read out the team) and they kick off FFS! she looked at me and said when will it start? 

luckily the Kop did its own version so she joined in with that 

whether it's the new managers wave to the crowd day or not don't feck with the only thing gauranteed to be enjoyable - couldn't handle a p*ss up in brewery comes to mind 

7 minutes ago, steelowl said:

My granddaughter's first match yesterday,  she 'd been  practising  and excited to join in - i'm saying any second now you'll hear the music  (when that big up my part guy on the mic finally managed to read out the team) and they kick off FFS! she looked at me and said when will it start? 

luckily the Kop did its own version so she joined in with that 

whether it's the new managers wave to the crowd day or not don't feck with the only thing gauranteed to be enjoyable - couldn't handle a p*ss up in brewery comes to mind 

It’s the little things that are so very simple to put in place that our club seem pretty bad at doing on a consistent basis. 

Yes, they have relatively little importance overall BUT it’s these small things that make the experience that bit slicker, more professional and to some more enjoyable. 

14 hours ago, torres said:

I’d love them to do a documentary on Wednesday behind the scenes 

I can only imagine how bad it is. 

from what i know  we have been a shambles for over 20 years  previously run by a gang of idiots now just the one 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, torres said:

It’s the little things that are so very simple to put in place that our club seem pretty bad at doing on a consistent basis. 

Yes, they have relatively little importance overall BUT it’s these small things that make the experience that bit slicker, more professional and to some more enjoyable. 

absolutely  agree  

Comparing the start of our games to those I watch on TV there seems to be a lot of 'faffing about', we always seem to be late kicking off, so whether the club have been told to smarten their act up i'm not sure, anyway it wasn't the same without it.

23 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

I wish I had a life where  not getting a song played was such a issue

Thought you Welshies sung everywhere.   In the valleys, in the coalmines, in the bath, down the pie shop.

Least ways they do in the old black and white films I watch on satellite TV.  

And are they still all called Davies Jones Williams and Morgan?   

Was farcical pre-game. Rubbish music that was changed couple of times part way through, walk out music out of sync, no Hi ho silver lining, slow and late team announcements that ran into ko time. 

Then for us to lose the tos and kick wrong way! Ya just don't recover from that. 

Edited by Semedo's ferret
  • Haha 1