• Reach
    • Bannan
    • Fletcher
    • Forestieri
    • Boyd
    • Joao
    • Nuhiu
    • Aarons

If it had been the first half only then it would have been Reach, a constant threat. Hutchinson can't be considered he was off it in the first, caught wrong side at least twice, granted one of them he recovered but the other he gave away a foul in a dangerous area which they wasted.

For me it has to go to Palmer again, very good going forward and sound defensively. Hope he can keep it up

3 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Palmer was excellent

The left side was very poor

Got to agree about palmer's efforts, and he seems to have set up a good working overlap partnership with Reach. The reason the left was poor was mainly due to the very poor play between the three 'left sided'  trio of Boyd, Bannan and FF, who all had poor games.    

Westwood - 7 comfortable 

Palmer - 8 His best performance for ages

Hector - 7 Steady game

Thorniley - 7 Steady game

Fox - 6 Was doing well until his first mistake then made a couple more

Hutchinson - 7 Typical Hutch performance

Bannan - 5 Gave the ball away too often

Reach - 7 Excellent first half. Not involved enough 2nd half

Boyd - 5 Didn’t offer much again

Forestieri - 5 Looked off the pace. Not fully fit? Match sharpness? Scared of getting injured again?

Fletcher - 7 Did well, just needs to add goals 

Westwood 6

Palmer 7

Hector 6 

Thorniley 6

Fox 5

Reach 8 MOM

Bannan 6

Hutchinson 6

Boyd 6

Forestieri 5

Fletcher 7

Aaarons 7

Joao 7

Nuhiu 5

Unlike most on here I didn't think Hutch, Hector or Thorniley had particularly good games. (it's all about opinions, right). Reach was just fantastic in the first half and seemed to be loving his new wide-midfield role which I think really suits him; granted he was quieter in the second half and missed that sitter but nearly all our best work came through him.

Fletcher was terrific again and Palmer had maybe the best game I've seen him have; that run at the end was the best thing I've ever seen him do!

Boyd's hard work and ability to nick balls off their back four was actually one of our greatest threats in the first half; if only he was better in possession.

Forestieri needs to have more impact to justify his place in the starting line up. Not sure how much patience Bruce will have with him if he carries on like that.

Aarons was exciting to watch but will it have an end product? The new JJ? (who I loved)

Westwood - 8 two super saves and never lost concentration

Palmer - 7 solid as recently. Upped his game since Jos left

Hector - 7 a few overhit passes but again a beast

Thorniley - 7 impressive the entire game. Never put a foot wrong

Fox - 5 dropped his recent standard. One really dangerous back pass 

Hutchinson - 7 all action but always a hairs breath from a sending off

Bannan - 6 a bit lacklustre today but you can’t be a world beater every game

Reach - 8 best game for ages. Shame about that late miss

Boyd - 5 a little absent today. Didn’t impose himself on the game

Forestieri - 6 tried and tried but just a bit rusty. It will come again for him

Fletcher - 8 if only he was a regular goal scorer. Showed class all over the pitch today

Aarons - 7 needed to replace Boyd earlier. Pace and trickery on show

Joao - 6 ok but needed last weeks Joao not today’s version

my MOM Westwood. We actually could have lost this from their quick attacks and was always reliable. On form and our number one keeper 

2 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Westwood - 7

Palmer - 8

Hector - 7

Thorniley - 7

Fox - 6

Hutchinson - 7

Bannan - 6

Reach - 7

Boyd - 6

Forestieri - 6

Fletcher - 7

I'm not being a pr1ck here, but surely a team with those scores, you would expect that either they won, or that the opponents were a top team they held at bay. 

Reading were quite poor and it's clear to see why they're doing so badly, despite goals scored and conceded very similar to ours. 

I can't give anyone more than a 6 today. Mainly 5's, wit possibly Hector an exception as he never looked troubled and organises well. The rest underperformed against a weak team. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Westwood 7

Palmer 7

Hector 7

Thorniley 7

Fox 5

Hutchinson 7

Bannan 6

Boyd 4

Reach 6

Forestieri 5

Fletcher 6

Aarons 5

Joao 6

Nuhiu 5

Westy was excellent, so much better than Dawson. Palmer played well in my opinion. Excellent control to create the last minute chance too. Thorniley and  Hector were solid. Hutch did well.

Negatives: Fox was back to his usual self. The least mobile full back in the division. Boyd works hard but is poo . Nando sadly is nowhere near the player of two years ago. Struggles to even control the ball and pass forward nowadays. Aaron’s isn’t good enough. He’s a show pony. weeing around with his stepovers when a simple ball would have put Fletch through 1 on 1 with their keeper.  Reach’s generally shooting ability is crap. Sadly we are a mid table side at best.  Very sad to watch.