Nuhiu picked above Winnall

1 hour ago, SheffWed-1867 said:

No he hasn’t he’s utter garbage and I’m sick of people defending him, he’s crap

Spot on. As soon as the concrete legged waste of space leaves, people's attitudes will be very different as usual. 

I nearly called him a carthorse, but realised carthorses have a purpose and can jump. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Maxine said:

He needs a chance we need a scorer Nuhiu isn't one. 

To be honest Maxine I've only seen him (Winnall) play just the once  in a Wednesday Shirt (Bolton v Owls League cup) and he was along with his team mates were pretty garbage as was the shirts they wore ..

The irony of this post is he was substituted by Nuihu who actually was the best player that night in my opinion, and at 3-0 down played foil and provider to Jordan Rhodes who duly  scored two goals ,and had Nuihu put away his only chance could have pulled us back ...

So again blame the big man because he failed ..........WTF:

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1

Two things

Winall has had a few sub appearances and you barely knew he was on the pitch. maybe that is why he isn't picked.

Nuihu only plays when he wants a contract... have a word with yourself.

as if he decides I wont score because I don't need a  new contract yet

The worst thing that could have happened was him fluking a few goals at the end of last season. His performances then were as pathetic as normal but he scored a few so people spunked all over about him

There is not one positive thing he brings to the side. Can't run can't win a header can't hold the ball up can't find a man with a pass etc

Winnall must be pissin himself laughing watching him come on before him 

12 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

To be honest Maxine I've only seen him (Winnall) play just the once  in a Wednesday Shirt (Bolton v Owls League cup) and he was along with his team mates were pretty garbage as was the shirts they wore ..

The irony of this post is he was substituted by Nuihu who actually was the best player that night in my opinion, and at 3-0 down played foil and provider to Jordan Rhodes who duly  scored two goals ,and had Nuihu put away his only chance could have pulled us back ...

So again blame the big man because he failed ..........WTF:

I saw Winnall score at Barnsley but don't think he's played much since. All I'm saying is I rate him more than Nuhiu. 

2 hours ago, Ash76 said:

How does anyone jump when they're being held down?

I'd have brought him on 5 minutes earlier to be honest

I wouldn’t have brought him on at all.....he wouldn’t be anywhere near the match day squad, 

On 2nd thoughts he might make a good kit man ... would be able to carry loads of bags like any good donkey.

Winnall offers so much more, needs match practice which he is going to struggle to get here by the look of things.

Edited by Bark1062

2 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

Winnall offers so much more

He doesn't, that's why he won't get anywhere near again unless it's down to lots of injuries

See ya Sam

7 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I saw Winnall score at Barnsley but don't think he's played much since. All I'm saying is I rate him more than Nuhiu. 

I'll take your word for it ..

You see something in him that

his managers /Coaches of late obviously don't / didn't  see ...

He's not covered himself in glory since he arrived at our place thats for sure ..

I Hope he starts proving his worth very soon wether in the squad or a healthy profit in a transfer fee ..

Winnalls record before joining us....

2015 / 2016 21 goals in 43 apps in League 1

2016 / 2017 11 goals in 22 apps in Championship......then we signed him that season in January.

We ruined Rhodes and we then ruined Winnall.

The man has goals in him.....

Edited by MysticOwl
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, MysticOwl said:

Winnalls record before joining us....

2015 / 2016 21 goals in 43 apps in League 1

2016 / 2017 11 goals in 22 apps in Championship......then we signed him that season in January.

We ruined Rhodes and we then ruined Winnall.

The man has goals in him.....

And that was in a Barnsley team.  

He was lucky he had someone like Hourihane at the time, who knew exactly what Winnall wanted.  

I think we should at least try to get the best out of him.  He needs game time, first and foremost.  Unfortunately I don't think we have that luxury at the moment in starting him.  He should be at least be getting on the bench.