Nuhiu picked above Winnall

46 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

upto winnall getting injured at derby he was in the top 5 scorers in the football league over the past 3 years same with Rhodes , even the man city strikers would struggle to get 15 a season the way we play and have no players regularly getting down the wing and sending decent balls in, that's something we are woeful at 

TBF in his last season with Derby out of a possible 30 games (before injury) he only started 7.

Scored 7 goals but never played full 90 minutes in those ones though, so maybe better as an impact player.

22 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Winnall should certainly be on the bench !

He is fighting for a place on the bench with Joao at the moment and there is only one winner there.

Nuhiu is the plan b. and is very useful as a 80th minute sub. Every manger we have had has used him like this. 

So unfortunately unless Bruce starts playing with more strikers in the team. Then Winnall is surplus. And when Hooper is fit again. then he is further behind still.

Probably will regret not going to Sunderland as I barely see him kicking a ball bar a load of injuries. same goes for Matias.

Edited by pazowl55

7 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

He is fighting for a place on the bench with Joao at the moment and there is only one winner there.

Nuhiu is the plan b. and is very useful as a 80th minute sub. Every manger we have had has used him like this. 

So unfortunately unless Bruce starts playing with more strikers in the team. Then Winnall is surplus. And when Hooper is fit again. then he is further behind still.

Probably will regret not going to Sunderland as I barely see him kicking a ball bar a load of injuries. same goes for Matias.

regards hooper he aint played for 14-15 months is in our top 3 earners at the club ,there is no way whatsoever he will be given a new contract at end of season. the last time hooper tried to come back from injury he played a couple of u23 games and looked miles off the pace ,winnall is contracted until end of next season either get him firing which increases his value if we don't need him next season or he will be an asset for us . if hooper comes back in 2-3 weeks into team and scores 8-10 goals this season I will be incredibly shocked. once playoffs and relegation issues are just about over with id start trying out other players and disregard ie matias ,hooper.boyd and anyone else who the manager don't want for next season . 4 goals from last 8 games is shocking its a good job defence has been sorted or we would be looking over our shoulders . 

41 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

TBF in his last season with Derby out of a possible 30 games (before injury) he only started 7.

Scored 7 goals but never played full 90 minutes in those ones though, so maybe better as an impact player.

let u into a secret I want him playing cause I love singing that sam winnall song lol 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

regards hooper he aint played for 14-15 months is in our top 3 earners at the club ,there is no way whatsoever he will be given a new contract at end of season. the last time hooper tried to come back from injury he played a couple of u23 games and looked miles off the pace ,winnall is contracted until end of next season either get him firing which increases his value if we don't need him next season or he will be an asset for us . if hooper comes back in 2-3 weeks into team and scores 8-10 goals this season I will be incredibly shocked. once playoffs and relegation issues are just about over with id start trying out other players and disregard ie matias ,hooper.boyd and anyone else who the manager don't want for next season . 4 goals from last 8 games is shocking its a good job defence has been sorted or we would be looking over our shoulders . 

Hooper and Boyd maybe players Bruce wants to keep though.