basegreenowl

Strikers. Who would you use, shift, buy?

Joao keep the rest sell or dont renew contracts.Sadly think we have seen the best of FF and Hooper. Fletcher would keep on a year by year agreement on half wages he is on now so wont happen. Winnall cant get a start so sell. Nuhiu give away to any takers as cant see us getting a fee.(Or a taker in all honesty )Time to find some more pace and a fox in the box. (Hope DC has a secret war chest or we wont be challenging as things stand )Forgot Rhodes would love it to have worked out for him and us but hasnt. Again sell on to the highest bidder.(4million + would accept )

Edited by ZicoSterland2

Id keep Forestieri Joao and Winnall. Let Hooper Nuhiu Fletcher Rhodes go and try and bring one in. My personal choice would be Wickham on a season long loan.

Reasons:

Out -

Hooper - too injury prone and on too much money. Undoubted class but we cant carry him in our current state.

Rhodes - never suited us, never wanted him and too much water under the bridge now. Money aswell he needs shifting if possible.

Nuhiu - I like the bloke and do think he offers something different but at the end of the day he isn't good enough.

Fletcher - Nice footballer but on a lot of money and doesn't score enough goals.

Adding to the above I am hoping Borakov who is a target man type player can step up and get involved a little so in the games where we could do with an areal presence we can use him.

Keep/In -

Wickham - should have signed him last time. Class. Think with the situation at Palace and his history we would have a chance.

Forestieri - Best player at the club attacking wise and if fit is one of the best in the league. Can score us 15.

Joao - Has everything, added goals to his game and is getting more consistent. Main man from now on for me and is Forestieri's best partner.

Winnall - Poacher, knows where the net is and gets on the end of things, something different and needs a crack.

Honestly?....all of them

we need a fresh start.

We won’t be wanting to recruit five or six new strikers It will be just one to lead the line, with perhaps another youngster as back up That means we will probably keep several of our current forwards. Get rid of Fletcher, Winnall and Rhodes

Edited by gurujuan

Foreward line needs a shake up,offload the high earners,keep Winnall & LJ,and look to shift the rest on,bring in one of the emerging young guns from the lower divisions such as Marquis,look to involve the young bulgarian kid and loan in the quality we are lackingTheres not much by way of pace and movement apart from LJ and FF,possibly Matias