Strikers. Who would you use, shift, buy?

After a toothless performance I am wondering who, out of all the strikers we have, who to go with next season. If there was a luxury to choose? So in the full signed up players we have FF, Joao, Dave, Fletcher, Hooper, Rhodes (likely to return), Winnall. Who stays? Who goes? You decide. I know moving players is not easy, but if we could? 

Myself, I would let Dave and Fletcher go, and Hooper if he doesn't prove his fitness to a good level. I know many like Fletcher for his attributes but I am just thinking we have to be looking at goal ratios. Some have not been successful here but what with the new manager and all. If there was a big physical striker out there with more goals then I would try. Again due to contracts and stuff any movement would be no easy task. A tight defensive unit + goals = a decent league position. There will be contrasting views on this topic. Seen them for all the forwards. I was just thinking collectively what the best way forward would be. FF as a 10 behind a 1 or FF behind a 2 or could he sit deeper? I don't think so with the latter option. Is Bruce going to pin his hat on FF with just the one in front? The justification for a big pool of forwards might not be there if so....

36 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Fessi only one I would keep.

We need 2 or 3 quality striking additions to be a top 6 side.

More pace, more movement, greater skill than what we already have.

You wouldn’t want to keep Joao? He has all the attributes you’ve just mentioned

30 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Fessi only one I would keep.

We need 2 or 3 quality striking additions to be a top 6 side.

More pace, more movement, greater skill than what we already have.

The Fessi we've seen in the last 18 months would be one of the first out of the door for me if we get a reasonable offer.