Thorniley

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You're wrong, it was a pass out towards the South where he misjudged the bounce..............

I saw that but wasn't on about that, it was the first half. Shot from outside the box, appeared to him in the face and out for a corner, so no i'm not wrong 

Edited by Ash76

4 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

I saw that but wasn't on about that, it was the first half. Shot from outside the box, appeared to him in the face and out for a corner, so no i'm not wrong 

"it appeared".....Conjecture...I'm right you are totally wrong...You saw my observation..no f.ooker remembers yours...

I claim recognition lol

Sid James' pipe FFS!

13 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

"it appeared".....Conjecture...I'm right you are totally wrong...You saw my observation..no f.ooker remembers yours...

I claim recognition lol

Sid James' pipe FFS!

FFS, write a poem or summat instead

Every time Thorniley starts he puts  his all into everything he does... He wants to play and is proud of putting that shirt on.. He throws himself into tackles, blocks and for his age doesn’t look phased and will have a go at his team mates... My opinion when he plays has done more than Lees... One for the future definitely....

28 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Mate just hold yer hands up....We have all been wrong before you accept it and move on...You don't ask for rhymin' couplets

Sid James' pipe

Just watched it back.

He just got his head on it...didn’t ‘hit him in the face’ - but feel free to use our example as it will serve your point better

19 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Mate just hold yer hands up....We have all been wrong before you accept it and move on...You don't ask for rhymin' couplets

Sid James' pipe

AdorableHandmadeIrishdraughthorse-small.gif

14 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Just watched it back.

He just got his head on it...didn’t ‘hit him in the face’ - but feel free to use our example as it will serve your point better

Got his head on it? It bounced up and hit him didn't it?

Just now, McRightSide said:

Worst attempt at deflection since Kivo got Slovenia and Slovakia mixed up.

Nothing wrong with being whooshed mate