Fletcher

Thought he was great today.

A proper centre forward. Strong, capable of holding the ball up, challenging with the centre backs to keep them honest, moving about dragging defenders with him, introducing team mates into play, just basically played the role very well today. He was everywhere, always involved, and put a bloody good shift in.

• Like 1

Does a good job and works hard.  He makes chances but unfortunately our attacking players ( himself included ) are too wasteful, so a lot of his best work counts for nothing.

Having some of his best games for us recently though, a rare positive from this season. 

10 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Does a good job and works hard.  He makes chances but unfortunately our attacking players ( himself included ) are too wasteful, so a lot of his best work counts for nothing.

Having some of his best games for us recently though, a rare positive from this season. 

Sounds like some of the games Hooper has had. Looks good , makes chances for others....oh but isn't he supposed to score?

He spent far too much time on the floor today. Very frustrating to see him half commit to a high ball only to spin and then end up on the floor. 

However i think overall he’s a great player and we should keep him. I think he will have been frustrated himself today. 

For me fletch is always a solid 7/10 every week, its a shame he doesnt get more goals. He needs to play with a partner though particularly in home games. Away I'd probably stick with fletch ff but at home we need someone right up along side him, hopefully hooper will be back soon as him and fletch have a good understanding.

Guest LittleG
52 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Thought he was great today.

A proper centre forward. Strong, capable of holding the ball up, challenging with the centre backs to keep them honest, moving about dragging defenders with him, introducing team mates into play, just basically played the role very well today. He was everywhere, always involved, and put a bloody good shift in.

He plays this role well every week, just love him to score more goals