Clean Sheets Record in a Season

On 09/02/2019 at 17:39, Great Big Galaa said:

It just shows what a fustercluck that the decision to sideline Westwood was. We would've been at least 10 points better off if Westwood had played more.

100% this. Westwood should have been in goal all season. You absolute idiot Jos. 

On 9 February 2019 at 17:39, Great Big Galaa said:

It just shows what a fustercluck that the decision to sideline Westwood was. We would've been at least 10 points better off if Westwood had played more.

Worth at least 10 points over every one of the previous 2 seasons....and agreed, will be worth that this season despite only playing half of it.

1st contract to renew by Bruce at the end of the season for me.

First 22 games, 40 goals conceded and 2 clean sheets.

Next 13 games, 8 goals conceded and 8 clean sheets.

Narrow it down to the last 8 games and it’s even more impressive, THREE goals conceded and SIX clean sheets.

Incredible.

Edited by Castleford Owl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 09/02/2019 at 17:39, Great Big Galaa said:

10 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

100% this. Westwood should have been in goal all season. You absolute idiot Jos. 

Personally. I don't think its just down to Westwood .. if Dawson had been kept in, but we had a more consistent and stable defence in front of him with Hutch sitting .. it may have been similar. Who knows ...

2 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Personally. I don't think its just down to Westwood .. if Dawson had been kept in, but we had a more consistent and stable defence in front of him with Hutch sitting .. it may have been similar. Who knows ...

Imo Westwood seems to give the defence an extra boost of confidence something that for me Dawson doesn’t do just yet. I think Dawson will become a good keeper for us but imo Westwood needs to be our number one for the next few years.