Sometimes Adam! You just got to kick it...

He's alright.  But all that £15 million talk was just ridiculous.

Not the only one in the team who looks like he couldn't score in a brothel lately though, scary how bad we are in front of goal.  

We played well today and if the game went on for another 6 hours, we definitely wouldn't have lost, but I doubt we'd have got a winning goal either. 

6 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Garbage again today.

What does he actually offer, because if he doesn't put one in for 30 yards he does very little.

If you listen to Bruce he says he was the best player on the pitch first half and second half he was starved of the ball

Tend to agree with Bruce certainly first half where most of our best chances seemed to come following work down that right hand side usually involving Reach

But he should have scored second half but you could say Hutchinson should have scored first half, Fox should do better with the header etc etc

On his wrong foot though, that chance at the end today. He set up Joao's goal last week with a purely left footed run and cross, down the right side of the penalty area. It looked really odd, but

obviously ultimately very effective. A left footed wide player on the right seems wrong to me.

1 hour ago, trumbullowl said:

On his wrong foot though, that chance at the end today. He set up Joao's goal last week with a purely left footed run and cross, down the right side of the penalty area. It looked really odd, but

obviously ultimately very effective. A left footed wide player on the right seems wrong to me.

Yeh, Waddle was rubbish. 

• Haha 1