Playoffs

1 hour ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Can  we all agree its a pipe dream now ?

Never have and never will be good enough to get in them this season

You’re telling me there was actually a chance

I gave up at the beginning of the season against Wigan that game was enough to tell me what we were going to do this season:carlosswfc:

23 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Neither, just sick of being negative. You carry on though cos it's not boring at all. 

Nah just saying we are getting in the play offs is boring . It didn’t need discussing because it would never happen . It’s borimg as the same way this forum went into meltdown after we lost to a champions league side the other day. 

Sprry if I offended /bored you though princess . ‘If we win the next 103483729429292 games we can still do it’ ...better ?

To have any chance we need to win 12 or 13 of our remaining games, so games like today are must win. The realist in me says we’ve left ourselves too much to do (and today shows we’re also probably not good enough). The eternal optimist in me though says i’ll keep on believing until it’s mathematically impossible. We just need to follow the lead of OGS at the Mancs. And is it just me, but aren’t clean sheets a thing of beauty?!

Play offs havent been on since the disastrous run in November . No team can lose that many games in a row and expect to challenge.Some on here seem to live in a world of dreams. If we finish top half this season we will have done well after the Jos debacle. I really believe he would have got us relegated.