Worried about the playoffs?

Anybody else a bit worried that they've started thinking about the playoffs? It's the hope that kills us after all. 

I've seen a lot of comments about a late push and there's always a team etc etc. This has led me to start thinking we could have run at it. Which is obviously a big worry to me as a 45 year old who's seen it all before. And I mean all of it. And I'm not the only one am I? 

With this in mind I've made a choice. I'm going to believe. I'm going to get giddy. I'm going to look up the table instead of down. Until its mathematically impossible for us to do it I'm setting my sights on 6th place. After all, what's life without hope? 

Anyone still wavering, we're 9 points off 6th place. The pigs are 8 points above 6th place. Ask any of em if they're absolutely nailed on to finish in the playoffs. And I mean nailed on cast iron certain that they'll do it put your house wife and first born on it certain. I bet you won't get many saying they are. 

So why should we say we won't? 

Come on Wednesday, let's have it. Let's just give it a go. All we have to fear is fear itself. 

To those that say we can't handle the oncoming storm I say this. We are the storm. And we're coming. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

We are two thirds of the way through the season an we have lost more matches than we’ve won.

Give it a rest.

No ta. Sick of being negative. Time for some positivity and fun. The season starts here. Actually it started last week but you know what I mean. If you don't want to join me then fair enough, but I'll be arsed if I'm gonna give it a rest just because we lost some games under the most inept manager I've ever seen at Wednesday. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Anybody else a bit worried that they've started thinking about the playoffs? It's the hope that kills us after all. 

I've seen a lot of comments about a late push and there's always a team etc etc. This has led me to start thinking we could have run at it. Which is obviously a big worry to me as a 45 year old who's seen it all before. And I mean all of it. And I'm not the only one am I? 

With this in mind I've made a choice. I'm going to believe. I'm going to get giddy. I'm going to look up the table instead of down. Until its mathematically impossible for us to do it I'm setting my sights on 6th place. After all, what's life without hope? 

Anyone still wavering, we're 9 points off 6th place. The pigs are 8 points above 6th place. Ask any of em if they're absolutely nailed on to finish in the playoffs. And I mean nailed on cast iron certain that they'll do it put your house wife and first born on it certain. I bet you won't get many saying they are. 

So why should we say we won't? 

Come on Wednesday, let's have it. Let's just give it a go. All we have to fear is fear itself. 

To those that say we can't handle the oncoming storm I say this. We are the storm. And we're coming. 

No, not in the slightest, you don't lose as many and score so few goals and get to the playoffs.

Just enjoy the rest of the season no pressure on us. Time for Bruce and DC to get the house in order for next season.

2 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

No, not in the slightest, you don't lose as many and score so few goals and get to the playoffs.

Just enjoy the rest of the season no pressure on us. Time for Bruce and DC to get the house in order for next season.

I'll be enjoying the rest of the season whether we make it or not. I always enjoy watching Wednesday, its why I do it all the time. 

Do people actually not enjoy it sometimes?