Jos to Westwood :It's 'financial.'

I think many of us knew at the time that ‘financial reasons was the whole truth.

Only Jos and DC know the actual truth of the situation.

However, I have a feeling that Jos misunderstood the brief and believed he had lose some players. 

Thats not defending him in any way btw

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DELUDED OWL said:

There are people on here who only seem to post negatives thats for sure,but a BAN....................really ?,ridicule is the way to go,ya know like we all seem to do with that dufus MRMASON69 and his ever so repetitive £50,000 a week shiznee.

Fair enough.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mister Soul said:

I think many of us knew at the time that ‘financial reasons wasn't the whole truth.

Only Jos and DC know the actual truth of the situation.

However, I have a feeling that Jos misunderstood the brief and believed he had lose some players. 

Thats not defending him in any way btw

Correction

15 hours ago, NYCOWL said:

What’s the point in dredging all this crap up?

Not sure. Maybe because he mentioned it in an interview within the last 48hours?

Not sure though. I'm not always the sharpest knife in the wardrobe 

13 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Many clubs do try to sell their assets when in need of financial gain yes. Most clubs don't resort to alienating their best players to the detriment of the team and stick to this stance when it is clearly not working, continuing to pay their best players for nothing and allowing them to run down their contracts so there will be no financial gain. Hutchinson was cast aside by the manager and wouldn't have been seen again even though he had only signed a new contract a year earlier and still has another year to run after this season. 

We are still recovering from the worst defensive record in the division - almost the worst in the football league while he was in charge.

I think that’s a fair point but a separate one. Dawson has come on a lot this season and I think it was more of a case of planning for next season when the finances really become an issue. These players need to be ready.

I don’t think us as  fans and the sole customer of the club should have to rely on this mis-information and contradictory statements. 

It’s like our club is run by Trump at times.

If it’s financial, tell us and we’ll get over it. If it’s because the manager doesn’t rate him, be clear with us and tell us.

I think a bit of transparency would go a long way.

• Thanks 1

On 09/02/2019 at 13:26, gbear05 said:

I don’t think us as  fans and the sole customer of the club should have to rely on this mis-information and contradictory statements. 

It’s like our club is run by Trump at times.

If it’s financial, tell us and we’ll get over it. If it’s because the manager doesn’t rate him, be clear with us and tell us.

I think a bit of transparency would go a long way.

Fans would appreciate the club and staff involved if they ere just honest.

If they came out and said KW isn't playing because it's financial then fine.

When you hear contradictory stories from those involved then makes you wonder who's telling the truth

Bit of a shambles really ...

No doubt that Jos was deliberately freezing them out and trying to force the high earners to leave. Which in turn would make way for his own type of signings.

The fact we were under an embargo probably meant that it was a 1 player out to bring 1 player in system. Getting bigger earners to leave could have made it 1 player out and 2 or 3 lower wage players in.

Worryingly, this freezing out top earners is an approach that a few clubs have seemingly adopted to get high earners off the books. Watch Sunderland till I die on Netflix and the part with Rodwell as a prime example.

Even with wanting them out, Jos had to see that we were always going to be better on the pitch with some of them in the team. Had that simple fact been identified, he may still have been in a job with us. :Pelupessy:

It's North Sheffield , not North Korea.

Without fan pressure, we'd still have Jos and Doyen.

And blind and sick Owls would still be without their Radio Sheffield commentary.

As today's sad departure shows, Chansiri has to be moved on to better path by us - left alone, he's a disaster.

Brucey and staff seem to rate Westy.

15 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

50/50 Westwood being atwat and it suiting us financially and Jos/DC in full agreement.

There was a bigger picture and a different plan and now a new picture and a different plan.

Move on.  The club is.

53 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

It's North Sheffield , not North Korea.

Without fan pressure, we'd still have Jos and Doyen.

And blind and sick Owls would still be without their Radio Sheffield commentary.

As today's sad departure shows, Chansiri has to be moved on to better path by us - left alone, he's a disaster.

Brucey and staff seem to rate Westy.

lol