Bruce on talksport breakfast show

Guest addedtime
8 minutes ago, torres said:

Nice to hear a manager that understands English football and the culture 

Really surprised Jos wasn’t on these things more with his sparkling personality 

Dazzler wasn't he?

11 minutes ago, torres said:

Nice to hear a manager that understands English football and the culture 

Really surprised Jos wasn’t on these things more with his sparkling personality 

So what you want a football manager or a bloke who can talk on the radio?  Howson for the next manager?

And heaven forbid that Brucie doesn't get us up, would it follow that CC understands the English football and culture as much as Brucie?

3 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Never mind 

You appear to have the face on because our current manager is personable, engaging, understands the English game and the culture of support.

Compared to what we have previously been subjected to, I for one think it is a breath of fresh air!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, torres said:

You appear to have the face on because our current manager is personable, engaging, understands the English game and the culture of support.

Compared to what we have previously been subjected to, I for one think it is a breath of fresh air!

Face on?  CC was very engaging and gave the whole club a lift which hadn't been there since Big Ron's days.  Bruce needs to be 90 mins more successful than CC lets hope he can do it eh? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

So what you want a football manager or a bloke who can talk on the radio?  Howson for the next manager?

And heaven forbid that Brucie doesn't get us up, would it follow that CC understands the English football and culture as much as Brucie?

Someone got knocked back last night

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

Face on?  CC was very engaging and gave the whole club a lift which hadn't been there since Big Ron's days.  Bruce needs to be 90 mins more successful than CC lets hope he can do it eh? 

CC could have told the fans anything and we'd lap it up, purely because of the horribly hard times that came for 15 years before. He could not fail to impress in comparison to that turmoil. 

CC was engaging, I'll give you that but as we eventually found out, he was full of it and generally talked utter nonsense. He was a charmer, nothing more that contributed to wasting millions of Chansiri's cash. Despite the initial lift he gave, it soon wore thin on me, possibly with the players as well. I blame him more than Jos for our recent predicament. 

Bruce or anyone of Championship calibre would have got us promoted over those two seasons with the clean slate and money avaliable, even Gray might have done.

Bruce talks sense and I think the players will completely respect what he's done in the game on and off the pitch. He is a great fit for us long term and it's a breathe of fresh air seeing him so at ease with all that comes with being a football manager. 

• Like 5