Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Drewswfc

What the f**k is happening here

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

 

I would 

 

 

Why am I not surpriseyed

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if you were a player it would be possible for your allegiance to shift, but if someone can flick a switch and turn off supporting a team they never really supported them in the first place. They must be confused people who lie to themselves about all sorts of things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, alanharper said:

Harry Maguire did it, in interviews he even tries to brush it off by claiming to have "attended a few Wednesday games as a kid".  Lying get, he was a season ticket holder for years! 

 

 

once a pig.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hookowl said:

 

giphy_(4).gif

 

Something quite sickening about the first picture.

 

Not the dog, that's funny.

 

The weeds badge alongside ours, doesn't sit right.

Edited by Dronfield Blue
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll never stop being Wednesday but there are times particularly over the last couple of years when I just can’t be bothered anymore. flipping tired of waiting for us to get our poo together for over 20 years now. When we’re getting outplayed and outfought plodding along yer again barely a shot on target holding on like fizz the fought does occur to me I could be watching Man City right now actually enjoying the football and probably for less money.

 

Things are looking up atm but if Bruce doesn’t work out I think we probably have to accept that the dream is dead under present ownership and if you’re okay with that then credit to you but my support has limits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe its just taken him time to find the right club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WelshOwl74 said:

I did :CEO: she gave me the eye on a night out ,well I think I was me

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps her husband will have the same attitude to wife's - best keep giving the BJ's or he will go to her 3 streets away

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I'm starting to worry about you............. 

 

 

Only JUST starting ? :manager:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

And you too ...

if your worried now ,id stay away from la chambre midget party

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

if your worried now ,id stay away from la chambre midget party

Thanks for the Heads up ......

 

 

 

 

 

 

On tip toes ........................:Pelupessy:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrueOwl said:

I’ll never stop being Wednesday but there are times particularly over the last couple of years when I just can’t be bothered anymore. flipping tired of waiting for us to get our poo together for over 20 years now. When we’re getting outplayed and outfought plodding along yer again barely a shot on target holding on like fizz the fought does occur to me I could be watching Man City right now actually enjoying the football and probably for less money.

 

Things are looking up atm but if Bruce doesn’t work out I think we probably have to accept that the dream is dead under present ownership and if you’re okay with that then credit to you but my support has limits.

 

May i suggest a change of username?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried supporting a second club when living overseas. Felt dirty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know, a woman writing about football.... Wtf

 

 

 

 

I am joking by the way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

if your worried now ,id stay away from la chambre midget party

 

When Tall People Insult You - Tall GIF - Stool Tall Midget GIFs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started watching us in 73, Dad was a lifer. Went to the '66 cup final, so he knew what he was getting me in to. 

He used to take me The Lane and Elland Road (they were good back then) when we weren't at home. Unless it was a trip to Saltergate, and we never won there. 

Despite Wednesday being crap, I felt at home on the kop. After about 4/5 visits to other clubs, I plucked up the courage to tell him that I only wanted to watch Wednesday, I didn't care that we we rarely scored and hardly ever won. I think deep down he was pleased.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, modboy said:

I tried supporting a second club when living overseas. Felt dirty. 

When I lived in Glasgow I decided I follow Hamilton. I went to 4 home games, 1 away at Ayr. 1 got abandoned cos of a power failure. 

Apart from the humour of the locals, it was crap. I didn't feel the passion I do watching Wednesday.

The end.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

 

I have seen one on Ecclesall road with Wednesday and United badges on display. 

They use to be a St George's flag at England games with both clubs badges on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

When I lived in Glasgow I decided I follow Hamilton. I went to 4 home games, 1 away at Ayr. 1 got abandoned cos of a power failure. 

Apart from the humour of the locals, it was crap. I didn't feel the passion I do watching Wednesday.

The end.

Glory hunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was bored so chuffed about a bit....

 

Carlos.jpg.2574f5de8112800e9eafa6cbde8e0bcc.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...