What the f**k is happening here

1 hour ago, Lythamowl said:

To be fair if I was a Reading fan i'd support millwall.......:blush::laugh:

If was a reading fan i would have finished university, but i preferred to stay up all night putting the world to rights with my home spun wisdom, so I'm definitely an owl!

WAWAW! 

UTO

SBBA

lol

A friend of mine grew up a Spurs fan, switched to Wimbledon until the MK move, then became an Arsenal fan. He still considers himself an Arsenal fan, but instead of going to the Emirates he's got himself a box at Woking.

Edited by punkskaphil
  • Haha 1

Treachery..Worse I ever knew was an old Schoolmate of mine....We both lived on Gleadless valley..mostly Blades fans moved up from Heeley, but there were a few owls..He was one, until we went down against City in the rain.

The following season he had a red and white scarf an' everything...He also once asked if he could come down to Highbury with us for the first replay of the cup marathonn..I said he could if he wore his Blades scarf...he didn't come.

Lost contact , until about 2 years ago, when he put acroos a friends request on FB...Not being one to hold a grudge, I compied ...Only to find it was full of Blades stuff...So i wrote sunmmat like..

Hiya Mate, thx for the Friends thingy, you treacherous f.ook, still a Blade then?

all those times we had home and away with the Wednesday..You got a Man City kit yet???

I couildn't stop meself..Everytime he posted something , I assked him if he remembered Wednesday games he was at....

He doesn't post much now...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Harry Maguire did it, in interviews he even tries to brush it off by claiming to have "attended a few Wednesday games as a kid".  Lying get, he was a season ticket holder for years! 

Loved it when Jamie Vardy called him out on it basically telling him what a tvvat he was. lollol

• Haha 1

I can understand no longer being a fan or supporter of your club, especially your allegiance waxing and waning as the years go by and fortunes rise and fall or your personal life changes. These things do happen. But, actively dropping a club and supporting another? As an adult? Erm, no. That seems really strange to me. I just can't really process it at all.