What the f**k is happening here

Always Wednesday for me as well, although I’ve developed a bit of an affinity for Malaga, who I’ll go and watch when I’m in Spain Will always wear something Wednesday at their games though. Had to take my father in law and some of his business associates to a Chelsea game last season He was over from Moscow, and insisted he wanted me to take him to Stamford Bridge, Wednesday’s trip to Bolton didn’t do it for him, so I insisted on wearing a Wednesday scarf. Even wore it when I went to a couple of Spartak games with him

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 15:10, belfast owl lad said:

Can't call a club who can bring 40k to Wembley tinpot.

Can remember the 2007 3rd Div playoff when Bristol Rovers took nearly 43000 to Wembley against Shrewsbury. Think that's the largest play off support although Oxford United also took 35000.  

I can see the logic in going to watch a local team to see a match, especially if you move to a new area for work etc but that's not saying you're a supporter of that team or that you no longer support the club you've followed all your life. Seems very odd to abandon Reading for Millwall for the sake of under an hour on the M4.

Each to his own though I guess

Born an Owl - Always an Owl...
Left England in 75 - very difficult back then to get ANY news...  Followed them despite all that - grabbed onto anything I could in the North American media...  A good friend sent me newspaper clippings - programs - always a few weeks behind but I didn't care... I love my club!!!
Suddenly the internet appeared and slowly but surely my connection to the Owls was much easier..    First with the commentary and now with the actual live game video...   Now it seems like I am actually in Sheffield - watching games live - listening to the manager - chatting on Owls Talk...
That being said - I am also an avid Vancouver Whitecaps supporter - I needed a club to support "in person" and the Caps and MLS fill that void - it's not exactly the same as being born into a club BUT it's good enough for me ...   In NO WAY does this diminish my ongoing love and support of the Owls   WAWAW  - The only problem is I sometimes mix the players up... who plays for the Owls and who plays for the Caps... (getting old I guess LOL)...