What the f**k is happening here

You can support 2 teams as a fan, if you're in a position to do so. 

I've supported Wednesday all my life, but having sat in the Man City home end and seeing them destroy us 7-0, I've kept a regular eye out for their results and their successes.

You just can not deny, the quality of football they're playing. Pep has brought his Barcalona style to the Premier League.

It's a joy to watch. Sadly, we might never see Sheffield Wednesday play as good, Doesn't hurt anything watching them. they're always on TV anyways.

When I was at school there were loads of people who loved to switch. One kid 'supported' Arsenal but often had Man United shirts on then magically remembered he was a blade as soon as they went up the Premiership under Warnock. Another lad was a Man United fan who turned to Wednesday for a bit before turning to Arsenal. Another one switched between Wednesday and United based on who was doing better at the time. Odd bunch.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I wish I could change cos we suck and hardly anyone here in Japan know Sheffield Wednesday. However, my blood is blue and white and that WILL never change! 

WAWAW??

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 hours ago, modboy said:

I tried supporting a second club when living overseas. Felt dirty. 

No I think that ok. Me and my QPR supporting friend are Kagoshima United fans now. We got promoted last season so it was great. However, it will always be the second fixture I care about and it never affects me the same as when Wednesday lose.

I was brought up the hard way. First game 1964 Everton cup replay at home, expected to win lost 0-3. Should have won the cup in 66 and again 67 and then it was total downhill. In the 70's it was appalling both on and off the field with the exception of the away matches. Being a wednesday fan meant you were in a minority. At school and early working years so called yorkshire people turning to Man U and Liverpool, give over thats too easy. If your'e a wednesday fan youv'e already nailed your colours to the mast and you stick with it, even if we did a Chesterfield.

4 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

God that's a name I've not heard in years. Please tell me he used to be a Wednesday fan, it'd be the icing on the cake for me that. 

Yep, he used to run around town with our lot In fact he was one of those nicked for that fracas with blades fans on London Rd involving petrol bombs

Always Wednesday.

No one else.

Look for local scores as I don't hate them as they seem to hate us.

I take an interest.

Sometimes pop to see Club or Hallam if there's a window. 

But it's always been the Wednesday. 

Edited by Lord Snooty