What the f**k is happening here

I think if you were a player it would be possible for your allegiance to shift, but if someone can flick a switch and turn off supporting a team they never really supported them in the first place. They must be confused people who lie to themselves about all sorts of things. 

I’ll never stop being Wednesday but there are times particularly over the last couple of years when I just can’t be bothered anymore. flipping tired of waiting for us to get our poo together for over 20 years now. When we’re getting outplayed and outfought plodding along yer again barely a shot on target holding on like fizz the fought does occur to me I could be watching Man City right now actually enjoying the football and probably for less money.

Things are looking up atm but if Bruce doesn’t work out I think we probably have to accept that the dream is dead under present ownership and if you’re okay with that then credit to you but my support has limits.

1 hour ago, TrueOwl said:

I’ll never stop being Wednesday but there are times particularly over the last couple of years when I just can’t be bothered anymore. flipping tired of waiting for us to get our poo together for over 20 years now. When we’re getting outplayed and outfought plodding along yer again barely a shot on target holding on like fizz the fought does occur to me I could be watching Man City right now actually enjoying the football and probably for less money.

Things are looking up atm but if Bruce doesn’t work out I think we probably have to accept that the dream is dead under present ownership and if you’re okay with that then credit to you but my support has limits.

May i suggest a change of username?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I started watching us in 73, Dad was a lifer. Went to the '66 cup final, so he knew what he was getting me in to. 

He used to take me The Lane and Elland Road (they were good back then) when we weren't at home. Unless it was a trip to Saltergate, and we never won there. 

Despite Wednesday being crap, I felt at home on the kop. After about 4/5 visits to other clubs, I plucked up the courage to tell him that I only wanted to watch Wednesday, I didn't care that we we rarely scored and hardly ever won. I think deep down he was pleased.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, modboy said:

I tried supporting a second club when living overseas. Felt dirty. 

When I lived in Glasgow I decided I follow Hamilton. I went to 4 home games, 1 away at Ayr. 1 got abandoned cos of a power failure. 

Apart from the humour of the locals, it was crap. I didn't feel the passion I do watching Wednesday.

The end.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

When I lived in Glasgow I decided I follow Hamilton. I went to 4 home games, 1 away at Ayr. 1 got abandoned cos of a power failure. 

Apart from the humour of the locals, it was crap. I didn't feel the passion I do watching Wednesday.

The end.

Glory hunter