Play-off push

Sadly , I still keep more of an eye out at the other end of the table, but thats just me...

I'm determined to keep the hope in check.

Should we go for it?..Course we should, it would be f.ookin' epic!

The problem is the half a season under Luhukay, and I'll admit I went on for ages about him not getting judged, cos he hadn't the tools for the job...Then you find out he actually did have "some" but chose not to bother out of bloody stubborness rather than what was best for the club.

Anyhow..That trains left the lonely railway station..and its a new era...

Id be more than happy with a solid end to the season, give bruce a good look at the squad and a positive 10th ish place finish. 

Playoffs would take a miracle,however those 4 points dropped over christmas wouldve put us well within a shout 

44 minutes ago, Carbone said:

Don't know what makes you more deluded [if you're being serious, this is Owlstalk], you thinking we can get to the playoffs or thinking Rhodes will be a meaningful player for us next season

Rhodes will smash 20+ in next season watch this space 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, BigDaveNuihui said:

I think there's hope of catching 6th place up and playing blunts at Wembley for a place in the premier league next season lol:Chansiri: dream team next season Daryll Murphy and Jordan Rhodes strikeforce 

Wow you’re awesome