Rotherham tickets sold out for Owls fans.

Guest domSWFC

I live in Cornwall, so booked a hotel in Manhattan for the night. Google maps seems to think it's 3k miles from the stadium so I'm assuming there is a few road diversions in place at the minute.

On 23/03/2015 at 11:36, PolarNigel said:

Somebody must've left this at work over the weekend, and as I was flicking through it earlier, there was a page devoted to 'policing the South Yorkshire Derby'. Hope none of you bad manz got rumbled lol

post-11224-0-41035100-1427121292_thumb.j

post-11224-0-54355800-1427121322_thumb.j

post-11224-0-25732600-1427121332_thumb.j

post-11224-0-15581000-1427121342_thumb.j

6 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Not hammers and chisel again! FFS

lol

• Haha 7

Never been to the new York (apart from speeding course) so thinking of getting a ticket in home end. What's the best stand to be in (not sat with there idiots) and what's the crack with buying tickets from ground (ID setting up ect) I've seen you can't buy online with out ID

Edited by Drewswfc
Added content

2 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

Never been to the new York (apart from speeding course) so thinking of getting a ticket in home end. What's the best stand to be in (not sat with there idiots) and what's the crack with buying tickets from ground (ID setting up ect) I've seen you can't buy online with out ID

Some tickets got cancelled other year because Wednesday fans who had bought tickets for Rotherham end were checked against our data base.

18 hours ago, erowl said:

Anyone going in the home end please refrain from taking chisels to dismantle the wall ... Or was that on The Tivoli :biggrin:

I remember some rotherham fan got chucked through a shop window then had a full tin of paint poured over him. The footprints from the shop to the bus station were there for years. And the train back took flippingages cos toilets etc kept getting lobbed off it.

Edited by STEELWORKER
Misspelling

20 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Is the game on Sky or Red Button - or is the Pope feeling a bit peeky?

I thought games that finished before 2:45 on a Saturday could be shown via the red button but I haven't seen anything to say sky are showing this game.