Sam Winnall & Gary Hooper

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

2 weeks :tango:

35 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Hoopers return reminds me of Brexit, i'm unsure if either will ever happen.

To be fair Easty I looked at the O/P without my readers on and thought it said

5am Winnall & Hooper ..

Thats a tough starting Tee time this time of year !!

They wouldn't see daylight until the 14th hole minimum .....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 5

winnall is our best finisher his record over last 3 years says that. id put him on bench minimum . hooper 2weeks from what? is he in full training yet? he aint played for 14 months ,unless he is doing incredible in training it would be pointless bothering with him as he will leave for certain at end of season or maybe sooner to America. 

8 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

"How you look after them and treat them is more important than how you treat the first-team." 

That quote could not be further away from the previous managers thinking.

This crossed my mind too, there’s no surprise so many ex-pros came out and said Bruce was a great manager to play under. Maybe he’s the catalyst our talented squad needed to show their true form. Hopefully!

Nunu

Joao

Fletcher

Winnall

Hooper

Fessi

Then you have Mattias and Boyd that can play in that top 3.

I think Winnall has a role to play personally. I think he'd be better utilised as that lone striker with Fessi and Joao at side of him in the future.

Not sure what future Nunu and Hooper have ...

1 minute ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Nunu

Joao

Fletcher

Winnall

Hooper

Fessi

Then you have Mattias and Boyd that can play in that top 3.

I think Winnall has a role to play personally. I think he'd be better utilised as that lone striker with Fessi and Joao at side of him in the future.

Not sure what future Nunu and Hooper have ...

Not sure Winnall in that role, has the technique to bring others into play He knows where the net is, yes, but that’s not enough these days

2 hours ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Winnall appears to be 5th choice at the moment, probably 6th if Hooper really does get back in 2 weeks. Surprised he'd rather stay here than be the first name on the team sheet at Sunderland. He's doesn't appear to have done enough to impress Bruce's coaching staff whilst they've been in charge...

Or any other really since his arrival 

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Winnall appears to be 5th choice at the moment, probably 6th if Hooper really does get back in 2 weeks. Surprised he'd rather stay here than be the first name on the team sheet at Sunderland. He's doesn't appear to have done enough to impress Bruce's coaching staff whilst they've been in charge...

He can't really impress them if he's not match fit yet...

Fair play, like his commitment and looks like it's fine with Bruce/the club. Has potential to score a few goals. 

For me, behind Fletcher, FF and Joao for a start but in front of Nuhiu. My only reservation would be how he fits in a 4231 formation.