Sam Winnall & Gary Hooper

Guest The Horse
2 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

We've got a reyt strikefoce if they all get fit.

Drop midfield, play 'em all and just hoof it like kids do and have all six running around like potent wasps.

Have it!

_20190206_170201.JPG

Guest LittleG
33 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

*Clarke

lol

I know but i didn't want to show him any respect by spelling his name correctly!!

25 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I'm a bit bored of reading what "Hooper might do"....What "Abdi could be" etc.....Fair play to Winnal, it was us that shipped him out without giving him a fair crack, but there surely comes a time when you think, regarding Hoops, Abdi.....Its simply not going to happen..

Can not wait to get rid personally. If they give Hooper another contract we might as well just pack up!

24 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I'm a bit bored of reading what "Hooper might do"....What "Abdi could be" etc.....Fair play to Winnal, it was us that shipped him out without giving him a fair crack, but there surely comes a time when you think, regarding Hoops, Abdi.....Its simply not going to happen..

To be fair to Hooper it has happened hasn't it with him. He does score goals.  And that's the hope we cling on to.

With Abdi. I think just about everybody on this site has given up with him ever producing anything haven't they.? 

I will prove it.

Agree with this post if you have given up hope on ever seeing Abdi again for us.

garymegson

2 minutes ago, torres said:

Can not wait to get rid personally. If they give Hooper another contract we might as well just pack up!

True...He's certainly not the future..Its simply trying to get the last mashings of something that was once pretty decent.

Theres no way he could do it in the Prem, and its hardly likely he can make a difference in any push up the table this year..next season?..Its surely not even a question is it? 

11 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

True...He's certainly not the future..Its simply trying to get the last mashings of something that was once pretty decent.

Theres no way he could do it in the Prem, and its hardly likely he can make a difference in any push up the table this year..next season?..Its surely not even a question is it? 

I fear that he will comeback with 5 games to go, playing teams (like last season) that are not fully at it - he looks his usually neat and tidy self, maybe scoring a couple without breaking sweat and we offer him another year!

I wouldn’t even bother putting him in the development team  - time to move on and look to the future 

3 minutes ago, dani_armo said:

How winnall (even half fit) is behind Nuhiu Is the pecking order is beyond me

Becsuse they offer different things, Winnall’s all Round game is no where near good enough 

3 management teams won’t all be wrong on the same issue 

Edited by Ash76

Guest Kagoshimaowl
8 hours ago, camffiti said:

Winnall, Hooper & Rhodes ... 

I feel like we need to keep one of those, but they all have their pros & cons 

Hooper is bar FAR the best. Shame about his injuries. Just not Rhodes. He looks like he’s running with cement in his boots!

8 hours ago, camffiti said:

Winnall, Hooper & Rhodes ... 

I feel like we need to keep one of those, but they all have their pros & cons 

Hooper every time 

Fully fit he’s a bottom half premier league player, or was. Let’s see if he’s still up to scratch 

Some context on our forwards’ injury record.

Last two seasons

Hooper 2020 minutes played

Winnall 964

Forestieri 1520

Fletcher 2945

...and to show the other extreme, Adam Reach 7420 minutes!!

Adam has played as much Footie than the other four put together.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Some context on our forwards’ injury record.

Last two seasons

Hooper 2020 minutes played

Winnall 964

Forestieri 1520

Fletcher 2945

...and to show the other extreme, Adam Reach 7420 minutes!!

Adam has played as much Footie than the other four put together.

It's shocking how much football our forwards have missed due to injury, isn't it?

Even João seems incapable of playing too many games in a row, leaving Nuhiu as our only reliably fit front man.

Carvalhal's decision to play Hooper non-stop at the start of last season seems to have done some serious damage to him, which is really frustrating. If can find a way to get him and Forestieri fully fit and properly manage them through a season, we'd look a totally different team.