Onomah injured again

12 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Can we get shut and save some wages or are we lumbered for the season?

Most likely the latter. Whenever I play Football Manager I can only ever recall players during a transfer window. 

lol

From the EFL rules:

any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the Winter Transfer Window;

21 minutes ago, Samurai Blue said:

Most likely the latter. Whenever I play Football Manager I can only ever recall players during a transfer window. 

lol

From the EFL rules:

any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the Winter Transfer Window;

You can agree to send them back in the case of injury, they couldn’t loan him out again though

9 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

You can agree to send them back in the case of injury, they couldn’t loan him out again though

I see. And you would certainly think it would make sense, if all parties consent and I’m probably missing something obvious but where does it mention that? Everything in those rules seem to suggest a recall can only be activated during a transfer window as far as I can see.

45 minutes ago, Samurai Blue said:

I see. And you would certainly think it would make sense, if all parties consent and I’m probably missing something obvious but where does it mention that? Everything in those rules seem to suggest a recall can only be activated during a transfer window as far as I can see.

Recall.

Just now, McRightSide said:

You’re talking about the right of a parent club to recall someone from their loan.

Not bringing them back for treatment and rehab, not sending them back.

Recalling them.

Ok, ok, now I understand what you mean. Tbh, to me that just seems like semantics. Regardless of which party instigates the 'recall', I'd have thought it would still be under the umbrella of 'an early termination'. You could well be right mate, I'm just trying to get it straight in my own mind.

any other early termination of a Standard Loan must be by way of a mutual agreement in writing (including by way of a recall clause within the Standard Loan Agreement) between the Transferor Club, the Transferee Club and the Player but can only be completed:

a)

after the expiry of 28 days; and

b)

only during a Transfer Window (but subject to Regulation 55.1.4 below) unless otherwise agreed by the League in its absolute discretion (subject to such conditions as the League deems appropriate);