S.T renewals.

For me I can only just afford to keep my ticket as is and I’ve missed multiple games this season due to various factors. Any increase in price will most likely result in me having to swap my ST for a membership instead - though as many have noted, if Jos was still here I think I would’ve already made up my mind not to renew either way.

3 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

That's a chance you take but at least you'd be unlikely to miss out on more than a couple of games, certainly less than at present. So, though not ideal, it would be an improvement for those not living locally. Guy that sit near me travels from Northampton and misses all midweek matches, he is 78 and deserves a bit better deal IMO.

Not saying I disagree, just saying how the club would look at it and that's why they dont exist.

8 hours ago, Maxine said:

My son who I go to matches with is getting his ST ticket on another stand with his mates next season and I have a choice to not re new or go alone :sad:

I went alone for years. Lost touch with my boyhood pal when he moved away (no internet then) so went home and away on my own. You're never alone with Wednesday fans anyway!! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Maxine said:

My son who I go to matches with is getting his ST ticket on another stand with his mates next season and I have a choice to not re new or go alone :sad:

I'm quite often on my own as my boys are at their dad's alternate weekends and are unable to join me then. We're one big wednesday family Maxine. Don't let it stop you. 

Slash £50 off last season's prices and keep POTG to £30 a match. Get the place rocking and everyone buzzing for Bruce's first full season in charge. On 20k season tickets it would be £1m less, but if we could sell 1500-2000 more it would cancel out that loss, but we would have more people at the ground spending.  I'd hazard a guess that if we even do remotely well from now until the end of season we'll see record season ticket sales.

Same with the corporate boxes too, get them below pigs prices and filled up. Let's see some ballsy commercial nous from the club for next season. 

On 5 February 2019 at 22:23, OwlOnWheels said:

Or a Saturday season ticket. I get a season ticket, but miss pretty much any midweek game due to not living locally.

We did have those a few years ago.

If a Saturday game was postponed due to weather, cup progression, or moved to Friday/Monday for TV, would you want a patricial refund?

The club had a lot of hassle when a few games got move previously and "Saturday" fans had to pay for the rearranged midweek fixture. I think refunds were given, but it wasn't worth the hassle so the club dropped the Saturday only STs.

On 6 February 2019 at 06:55, Tommycraign10others said:

The thought I had about part timers season tickets would cover this.  Why not have a half season ticket that is match constrained not time constrained. Modern technology should easily be able to manage this

The problem with this, and the 6 match bundles is how that fans will use the bundle for the big / expensive games and POTG (if they bother going) for the cheaper ones. So it has to be priced based on the big games, not average games. But that makes it unattractive. Or the bundle could be limited to so many A games, some B, and some C etc. But that's too complicated.

Ideally we need to go back to a single match price, beit a Saturday match v Blades or a Tuesday night v Reading, only then can these schemes start to work.

21 hours ago, Tamworthowl said:

The problem with this, and the 6 match bundles is how that fans will use the bundle for the big / expensive games and POTG (if they bother going) for the cheaper ones. So it has to be priced based on the big games, not average games. But that makes it unattractive. Or the bundle could be limited to so many A games, some B, and some C etc. But that's too complicated.

Ideally we need to go back to a single match price, beit a Saturday match v Blades or a Tuesday night v Reading, only then can these schemes start to work.

I don't see any possibility of a single price for potg. Does any club in the top two divisions do that? 

On 06/02/2019 at 10:35, Maxine said:

Depending on what you look like you can come and sit with me.