S.T renewals.

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I’ve said it for along time

We have season tickets

We have half season tickets

We should have 4 game, 6 game, and maybe even 8 game tickets

Or a Saturday season ticket. I get a season ticket, but miss pretty much any midweek game due to not living locally.

4 minutes ago, Highbury Owl said:

I second that. Midweek games very difficult for season ticket holders living a distance away from the ground.

The only issue is, you pay for x amount of games when fixtures are released, then games get moved to midweek, how do the club go about that? Refund each time? More hassle than it's worth on the clubs side of things.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

The only issue is, you pay for x amount of games when fixtures are released, then games get moved to midweek, how do the club go about that? Refund each time? More hassle than it's worth on the clubs side of things.

The thought I had about part timers season tickets would cover this.  Why not have a half season ticket that is match constrained not time constrained. Modern technology should easily be able to manage this

The ticket pricing is complicated enough without faffing with ‘bundles’. With midweek games now on Sky, people would just pick 6 ‘top games’. I’d like a season ticket for games when we win, at least 18c and easy parking. Everyone on here wants to set their own rules and pricing. 

I just wish we simply went back to season ticket renewals being announced at the last match of the season. Discount period for renewals to mid June. Price goes up from then to the start of the season

And how about a radical "its the same price for every game" pricing strategy

10 hours ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

That's a chance you take but at least you'd be unlikely to miss out on more than a couple of games, certainly less than at present. So, though not ideal, it would be an improvement for those not living locally. Guy that sit near me travels from Northampton and misses all midweek matches, he is 78 and deserves a bit better deal IMO.

Edited by Beauchief Owl

34 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

That's a chance you take but at least you'd be unlikely to miss out on more than a couple of games, certainly less than at present. So, though not ideal, it would be an improvement for those not living locally. Guy that sit near me travels from Northampton and misses all midweek matches, he is 78 and deserves a bit better deal IMO.

Deserves a better deal? Why? His age and where he lives is totally irrelevant. 

With Jos in charge i'd pretty much made my mind up that for the 1st time in 18 yrs I wasn't going to bother especially taking into account i miss most of the midweek games I've even booked a couple of days off work so I can guarantee making the Derby. But the appointment of Bruce has significantly changed my thinking and I will be renewing once more.