S.T renewals.

2 hours ago, doubleo said:

Already got mine by extending my 3 year one last year. Must admit, thought I'd made a mistake but looking forward to it now. May even extend further if the options there.

I did the same, bought it over 9 months interest free on the Owls Mastercard.  I was sure that I wouldn't be extending this time but will think again now that we've got a decent manager on board.

28 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

"To Bring you sunny days,

And in A hundred ways 

I'll bring you love"...........

Hope you are feeling better Hoots ?....

Classic song

Preferred Circles, which for a Wednesdayite is probably more appropriate.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Willow Owl

It's a yes from me, always is. Doesn't matter where we are and what league were in.

Still enjoy meeting the lads for a few pints. Off to match shout like a lunatic for 90 mins. Back to pub for a few more pints and dissect the match who was good, bad etc. Wobble off to Chinese or Indian about 11.30pm, get home to a lecture from our lass about being to old to come home in that state. Whisper F@ck off under my breath and chase take away round the plate before giving most of it to the dogs. Wake up about 3.00am on settee freezing mi nads off thinking where the F@ck am i. Up to bed wake up late morning feeling like dog s@it and thinking can't wait for next home match.

Can't imagine life without match day. 

30 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Hope you are feeling better Hoots ?....

Didn’t notice this bit

I’m fine thanks, still get out of breath easy, and still having dizzy spells that go away as soon as I lay down, blood pressure can drop for no reason, but they are becoming less often, not driving until I get an all clear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know occasional attenders are not always looked in here with affection, but there are many reasons why some of us only attend a certain number of times a season. In theses circumstances a season ticket is totally impractical.  Perhaps consideration should be given to a part time season ticket, which allows entry to a certain number of games and through which the individual makes a commitment to the club

51 minutes ago, Tommycraign10others said:

I know occasional attenders are not always looked in here with affection, but there are many reasons why some of us only attend a certain number of times a season. In theses circumstances a season ticket is totally impractical.  Perhaps consideration should be given to a part time season ticket, which allows entry to a certain number of games and through which the individual makes a commitment to the club

I’ve said it for along time

We have season tickets

We have half season tickets

We should have 4 game, 6 game, and maybe even 8 game tickets

24 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I’ve said it for along time

We have season tickets

We have half season tickets

We should have 4 game, 6 game, and maybe even 8 game tickets

Did them first half of the season, don't think they sold that well