Bruce quote:

on our support at Wembley

“I thought their support would take them over the line,” admitted Tigers boss Steve Bruce. “The Wednesday fans were terrific. I didn’t have a clue what they were singing when bouncing up and down but they were brilliant.”

lets have Hillsborough rocking for him on saturday

• Like 4

Guest LittleG

If we start off on the front foot and take the game to Reading then the crowd will respond; that's all we ask of the players. Not sure it will be rocking but, if the team plays it's part, it should be a good atmosphere.

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Bored now of reading quotes on Bruces opinions about Wednesday support at Wembley in 2016.

Don't worry mate, after we get stuffed 4-0 on Saturday you won't be reading any more of these. And now you've got something to look forward to!

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Mr Meadows said:

“I thought their support would take them over the line,” admitted Tigers boss Steve Bruce. “The Wednesday fans were terrific. I didn’t have a clue what they were singing when bouncing up and down but they were brilliant.. I'd imagine loads of them hadn't been interested for years and will moan likefuck for a good while now after we won a tight game and with us being a poxy rugby town and all that."

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Bored now of reading quotes on Bruces opinions about Wednesday support at Wembley in 2016.

You've been bored of lots of things lately. You need to chill!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, LittleG said:

If we start off on the front foot and take the game to Reading then the crowd will respond; that's all we ask of the players. Not sure it will be rocking but, if the team plays it's part, it should be a good atmosphere.

Ill be there. My first game in years. Could do with a good bounce. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

One of my wife's stock quotes when our then young children complained of being bored. " Only boring people get bored ".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat
3 hours ago, Mr Meadows said:

“I thought their support would take them over the line,” admitted Tigers boss Steve Bruce. “The Wednesday fans were terrific. I didn’t have a clue what they were singing when bouncing up and down but they were brilliant.”

Mr meadows, I think you are wanted by the stewards.

3 hours ago, Mr Meadows said:

He didnt call us MASSIVE tho