Another owl gone

Absolutely gutted.

Haggis was one of my dad's close mates when I was growing up and I had a season ticket on the Kop with him for quite a few years and went to loads of away games with him. It won't be the same not bumping into him on Hillsborough corner, at the gym or in the locals around Kimberworth.

RIP mate.

35n7pci.png

On 04/02/2019 at 20:20, jimbob 13 said:

My best mate Mark Hague passed away suddenly on Saturday outside the Nuo Camp in Barcelona , massive wednesdayite,season ticket holder on the kop, 49 yrs old. Fly high buddy

Devastating news RIP Haggis my old friend 

can’t believe it still now 

All the boys in the drawbridge will have a beer for you my mate 

Absolutely terrible news.

Haggis was a lovely bloke.

Heart felt sympathy goes to his family. It wont be the same going to Hillsborough anymore.

God bless.

Haggis was the type of guy you only meet once or twice in a lifetime and whilst everyone speaks from their own perspective his loss to his many friends like me in Kimi and no doubt his colleagues and customers in business will be ‘massive’. His great loves apart from his family were music and football, above all he was a great listener, very knowledgeable and he had depth underneath a fun and humour filled exterior. He understood a person in a non-selfish way that made every conversation a pleasure. He will be so missed.

• Like 2

Spoke to him any many an occasion over the last few years about Wednesday, lovely lovely bloke. No matter how bad things were at S6 I never heard him criticise the club or the team, he always looked on the positive side. Sad sad news, god bless Mark and sincere sympathies to your wife and daughter. 

29 minutes ago, hykehamowl said:

Sit in the row in front of Mark on the Kop and it’s a sad loss to the Wednesday family. I’ll miss hearing his voice on match day. Condolences to family and friends. WAWAW.

We will be there tomorrow shouting twice as loud for the lad

• Like 3