jimbob 13

Another owl gone

RIP Mark

Thoughts with family and friends at this devastating time

Rip chap, best wishes to all concerned WAWAW

RIP

My prayers and condolences. 

RIP Mark.

Deepest sympathies to all his family and friends.

Fly high to that great East Bank in the sky.

4 hours ago, jimbob 13 said:

My best mate Mark Hague passed away suddenly on Saturday outside the Nuo Camp in Barcelona , massive wednesdayite,season ticket holder on the kop, 49 yrs old. Fly high buddy

Very sad news, about the same age as me and sorry you lost your best mate.

RIP Mark

I live in Spain, my daughter is in Barcelona and if there's any need for help in sorting stuff out (translations etc) then PM me to pass on details if required.

WAWAW

• Like 5

RIP Mark

thoughts with family and friends

WAWAW.

Which part of Sheffield was he from out of interest

One of the guys I go with is an Hague and there are quite a few round North Sheffield, so not sure if I actually knew him or my mate is related in anyway 

I have known Mark or Lofty as I always called him for 25 years doing business with him which developed into a close friendship. As a friend top drawer no other way of putting it, in business nothing was to much trouble and always on the ball and fair. I only spoke with him Friday to say I am gutted is an understatement truly one of the good guys and Wednesday to the core.

God bless Lofty 

• Like 2

So sorry to hear about your loss. Some close friends of ours were at the game at the Nou Camp on Saturday but we couldn’t go away because of work. I’m a mad Wednesday fan and I am 49. 

As a Wednesday fan, it breaks my heart to think that Mark would have so many memories and been there all the times through the story that I have been. I never knew you Mark, but I’ll try to carry your football dreams with me and take us back to the promised land.  Sleep tight fellow Owl.

So sorry Jimbob.

Know Mark and his family. We grew up on the same estate and a group of us played football together on the patch of grass in the middle of the estate. The fact he was 3 foot taller and 3 or 4 years older meant there was only going to be one winner.

If I remember right he had a Terry Curran perm at the time. He was Wednesday through and through and loved music.

Not seen him for years, but to die at such a young age is a poo . RIP Big Haggis.