Morgan Fox

2 minutes ago, jomaco said:

What's a flid?

Changed it for you, although you were probably being somewhat jovial in your post.

I think the kid just made an inappropriate comment not actually meaning to convey what this word actually is supposed to mean.

Some people take things too much to heart.   Although yeah - don't say stuff like that in future so people aren't mock "hurt" by these kind of words.

And yes, I still did have to google the word because quite frankly, i've not heard it for about 20 years and I didn't know what it meant back then either.

5 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

If you have a player that is struggling for whatever reason, give them support. Having a pop at them is the easy way out and solves nothing but makes things worse 

Agree wholeheartedly, but how do you solve a problem called Nuhiu.

He's had more support than Dolly Parton.

4 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Nuhiu is Nuhiu and I bet Bruce gives him pitch time too, just like every manager since he signed.

That wasn't my question. And if by some miracle, we get competitive, Nuhiu's pitch time will be limited (unles there are injuries to key players).

12 hours ago, Barr Grylls said:

Reach's sitter came from an awful attempt from Fox. 

In the same way Rashford's goal against Leicester came from a mis hit shot from Pogba?

:duntmatter:

On 04/02/2019 at 07:00, heppers said:

I sat pitch side at Elland Rd 3 or 4 years ago. Reach and Fox put in the worst first half display I have ever seen. Fox was subbed at half time.

Reach really turned it around after CC left.

It would be amazing if Fox could do the same.

Neither player has been with us that long.