The cult of megson admits defeat ...........

The battle not the war... Id say that since the Steve's arrived they have been frantically digging tunnels in greno, a bit like the viet cong did. They will pop up behind the lines when the timing is right and employ guerrilla tactics to weaken the current regime until a change is on the horizon.

• Haha 2

I was mainly just checkin' for a pulse....Seems there is none...

They may be regrouping....

Its happened throughout the ages though...These cults come and go, leaving hardly any trace, 'cept the waft of the wind through the oaks of Grenoside..

In the years to come, maybe a couple walk along Wharncliffe ..and She says to him...

"Did you call me simianic?"

"No dear he replies...I believe it was just the breeze wafting through the leaves"....He shivers...........................

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I was mainly just checkin' for a pulse....Seems there is none...

They may be regrouping....

Its happened throughout the ages though...These cults come and go, leaving hardly any trace, 'cept the waft of the wind through the oaks of Grenoside..

In the years to come, maybe a couple walk along Wharncliffe ..and She says to him...

"Did you call me simianic?"

"No dear he replies...I believe it was just the breeze wafting through the leaves"....He shivers...........................

I like Megson...he calls people cants.

It's how I ended up self employed... then I was a cant.

• Haha 5