Holloway - well said

2 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

He's had a 'thing' for us aslong as I can remember. 

Funnily enough, he always struggled to beat us.

One of the few managers in recent times who we had a real hoodoo over. 

He was devastated that he didn't get the Wednesday job. Had his luggage packed, waiting for the call.

In the end, he said he couldn't complain about Bruce being offered the role, that he was the best man for the job. Maybe next time he said.

Destiny. 

He's had another Wednesday tattoo done btw.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, East Yorks Owl said:

I’ve always liked the cut of Holloway’s jib. Not sure if the sands of time are against him ever becoming our manager, but I think he would suit us nicely. That said I’ve got a good feeling about SB, so hopefully Ollie’s services will not be needed.

He’s 55, so it’s possible. I suspect Holloway will want to stay in management for a long time, so there might be a chance.

Like you, I’m hoping Steve Bruce will be here a while and get us up next year. UTO 

1 minute ago, The Hoppy Hopper said:

He’s 55, so it’s possible. I suspect Holloway will want to stay in management for a long time, so there might be a chance.

Like you, I’m hoping Steve Bruce will be here a while and get us up next year. UTO 

Loads of time.. he's younger than me and I'm still doing handsprings and making energetic luurve.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Weshallovercome said:

I think I love him a little bit........although some of my best mates are Bristolian so could just be his accent.

“I’m not Bristolphobic! Some of my best mates are Bristolians!”  

Edited by shandypants
  • Haha 1