Just dawned on me...

Probably not worth starting a thread over but last night I actually listened to our managers after match interview from start to finish with actual interest

Its probably the first time in 3/4 years I've done that as I found CC and JL hard to listen to , trying to make out what they were wanting to say (if anything) was tough .

Thing is , if I felt like that what did the players think ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, the monk said:

Probably not worth starting a thread over but last night I actually listened to our managers after match interview from start to finish with actual interest

Its probably the first time in 3/4 years I've done that as I found CC and JL hard to listen to , trying to make out what they were wanting to say (if anything) was tough .

Yeah don't want Dem Foriegners over here stealing our football jobs lol

• Haha 5

Just after one interview, you can tell he's got management skills a million times better than the last two idiots. In the past when a certain player's been mentioned for playing well they've always deflected the conversation to the "Team". I think Bruce realises that certain players i.e. FF needs to feel like he's the best and loved to get the best out of him.

only early but I feel a bit more confident. my only worry is the FFP is potentially going to prevent him from doing the things he wants.

1 hour ago, the monk said:

said exactly the same in the football heaven thread monk

both CC and JL were difficult to understand at times  i've switched my universal translator to geordie mode and now look forward to actually understanding press conferences 

2 hours ago, the monk said:

They've been having their native Geordie lessons for the last month... 

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

I watched quest for the first time in about 3 months and it was on for less that 35 seconds.

Same, lately I’ve been happy watching the sky app and OS highlights to avoid listening to our managers drivel but last night I watched Quest again. The 35 seconds was worth it 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, the monk said:

100% agree    when you have foreign owners and managers i feel a part of the club is being taken away from us because i struggle to always know what jos Carlos and DC really mean  when they waffle on  but Bruce is a straight talking british manager and I feel weve got part of our club back